Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 01:16 AM

Default Okay, I really have to know.

Okay, I want to know something honestly. Are there any, and I mean ANY men out there intimidated by "powerful" women?

Im not intimidated by anyone I've ever met... not that Im special, Im just proud of who I am and how I got here.

I think that this is a case of the "Powerful" women who also happen to be bitches, being told that men are scared because they're powerful. No. We're not scared, you're just a raging bitch.

I dont understand it... when men act that way, they're called pigs, and thoughtless and a-holes. When women act that way, they're called "powerful"... I know boobs are great, but come on.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:18 AM

Default Re: Okay, I really have to know.

I have mace, I dont live in fear anymore
Old 11-08-2005, 01:26 AM

What's your def of "powerful women?" Women in position of authority, i.e., your boss? Decisions makers who(m) affect your job? Hillary Clinton?

I'm being serious.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's your def of "powerful women?" Women in position of authority, i.e., your boss? Decisions makers who(m) affect your job? Hillary Clinton?

I'm being serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I mean the everyday working girl who wears girl suits, and swears up and down she doesnt need men... also treating men who come up to her like crap.

See: Hitch, how the girl acts in the beginning of the movie.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nah, I mean the everyday working girl who wears girl suits, and swears up and down she doesnt need men... also treating men who come up to her like crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. These I try and stay away from. Also, I never turn my back on them or confide in them. My experience with them has been B.A.D. The can be the most ruthless, conniving, viscious, dangerous animal on the face of the earth. And they care not the gender they prey on.

By staying away I don't mean I go out of my way to ignore them. That only brings you, IMO, up on their radar as a potential target. I was always friendly, courteous and professional when dealing with them.

My first CO in the AF was a female major. I had nothing but respect and admiration for her. When I got out I worked with females in positions of authority. Mix of bad, good, great. Just like men. That's with 2 very large corps. Many of the females in the trenches, though, seem to have a lot of "issues."

Looks like I'm gettin' windy - again. No, I'm not intimidated by them. Just wary.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:49 AM

God yes, all the females that I went through training with were.... interesting.

Dating one of them would have been like dating a stripper... soon enough the crazy will come out.

Actually I was attracted to my female CO's... had a hot drill, god ever so sexy.

So hot!
Soooo hot!
Want to touch the hiney!
Old 11-08-2005, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Want to touch the hiney!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. Mine too! What an ass she had! And her uniforms were all tailored t-i-g-h-t!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2005, 01:59 AM

yeah, I actually used to go out of my way to get in trouble with Drill Henning.... after basic, she said I was "tough as hummingbird lips"... to which of course I replied something I dont really remember (I had just road marched 11 miles after three days and nights in the field)... something about my lips... and she got upset.

I was the only one of us on Fire Guard our last night.
haha
Old 11-08-2005, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I want to know something honestly. Are there any, and I mean ANY men out there intimidated by "powerful" women?

Im not intimidated by anyone I've ever met... not that Im special, Im just proud of who I am and how I got here.

I think that this is a case of the "Powerful" women who also happen to be bitches, being told that men are scared because they're powerful. No. We're not scared, you're just a raging bitch.

I dont understand it... when men act that way, they're called pigs, and thoughtless and a-holes. When women act that way, they're called "powerful"... I know boobs are great, but come on.

[/ QUOTE ]

'Bitch' is to female

as

'Prick' is to male.

Women don't understand that. They get all "Why am I a bitch if a guy does the same...." -shut..the fu*k...up!

You're a bitch because if you were a guy I'd be calling you a prick, not a 'strong-willed man'............now go make me a sandwich.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:49 AM

I will give you a perfect example. Myself.

As you know, I am a female. At the age of 16 I lost my only parent, and mother, to heart disease. I had to work and pay the rent/bills and go to a demanding art magnet high school for the years before and after her death. I learned very early how the world worked and what was necessary to continue on. I am a no-bullshit person: I take none and leave none. I became very independant and self-reliant, and guys totally dug me for it. I was not a bitch, I was not a game player. I just want(ed) honest people as my friends because I cannot stand drama, games, bullsh1t, etc.

I don't know what you consider a powerful woman, but because of my past, I come on strong. I am harsh, but I can't help it.

All of us are human. We learn only from our experiences and each of us are different. I don't think categorizing anyone is right, unless you know them personally.

But there are women that are bitches. I think you've confused them with a truly great type of woman.