Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2005, 03:47 PM

Default Re: Party\'s Latest AntiRake Back Plan

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
While slightly annoying, it actually seems like a rather good idea on their part, and doesnt totally F over their affiliates...

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't just totally F over the affiliates? LOL. Affiliates ships just came in. All the people the signed up under rakeback deals can just be told to F off now. This is the stupidest solution to an unexistant problem I have ever seen. Reward all the people who were breaking the rules according to them and screw over the best CUSTOMERS. Way to go Party Poker. This is your first step towards coming down from up top. Do they understand how many players play on Party because of rakeback and wouldn't otherwise?

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't care...
Old 04-22-2005, 03:50 PM

"Partypoker.com does not endorse the practice of rake back. We reserve the right to withhold displaying trackerwise data for trackers which do not have active players. Your MGR statistics will be displayed when your tracker has one or more active accounts."
Old 04-22-2005, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I looked at my affiliate account today, and any code in which there is just one player under will not display their MGR.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure I understand. It's not displaying MGR....does this mean they're not getting paid for this referral or just that it's not displaying?

[/ QUOTE ]

Affiliates are getting paid (actually, some are not, but that's a seperate issue from a few weeks ago)

The problem is that they are not reporting tracker-specific revenue amounts. This makes it impossible to figure out how much is owed to which players.
Old 04-22-2005, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is that they are not reporting tracker-specific revenue amounts. This makes it impossible to figure out how much is owed to which players.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you. this sums it up perfectly
Old 04-22-2005, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I looked at my affiliate account today, and any code in which there is just one player under will not display their MGR.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure I understand. It's not displaying MGR....does this mean they're not getting paid for this referral or just that it's not displaying?

[/ QUOTE ]

Affiliates are getting paid (actually, some are not, but that's a seperate issue from a few weeks ago)

[/ QUOTE ]

I have several trackers because I have several bonuses. I had no idea you could see the MGR of each player!!
darn, I missed that...
I'm glad I never started the rake back. The best advice I got was from Granny: keep it all for yourself why give it back? And that's what I do [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No trouble at all.
Old 04-22-2005, 04:59 PM

So what does this mean for my rakeback at PSO??

Is Party really ready to lose thousands accounts?
Old 04-22-2005, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now each affiliate will just have to build up a massive datamining operation to determine how much each player is playing. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2005, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now each affiliate will just have to build up a massive datamining operation to determine how much each player is playing. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. This play, in my opinion, is brilliant.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is Party really ready to lose thousands accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:43 PM

Looks like the trust level between affiliates and clients will have to go up a notch.

The players may have to send screenshots of pokertracker monthly to their affiliates. That has worked for me so far on a smallish scale.