Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2005, 07:37 PM

Default poker tracker crashing

everytime i try to import hands from pacific poker into poker tracker, it seems that the program freezes and i have to force quit it. specifically, when i try to start the timer the minute long clock doesn't count down and the program still prompts me to 'click start timer' although i already have and the button now only says 'stop timer.' also whenever i try to force import, the program automatically crashes. lastly, my hand history folder for my pacific hands gets reset on a day to day basis and i have to re-configure it (not like that matters much because i cant get the stupid thing to run correctly anyway).

this only happens when i try to import hands from pacific poker. when i import hands from empire, it works just fine. has anyone else experienced this problem and, if so, does anyone know how to fix this problem? i predominately play at pacific now, and the fact that i import them onto poker tracker is affecting my learning rate and id like to fix this if possible.

so if anyone has any info, please share it with me. i would greatly appreciate it. thanks alot.

--cheap
Old 05-26-2005, 03:30 PM

Default Re: poker tracker crashing

You will likely get better results by posting at the Poker Tracker forums themselves.