Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2005, 04:16 PM

Default Picking up a girl that is surrounded by guys.

Last night I ran across an interesting situation. There was this uber hot girl at the club. She was surrounded by guys. I looked at her she saw me looking at her but I didn't approach. I went into another room with a DJ with my friends. 5 minutes later she came into the room and stood 5 feet away. She lit a cig and took 2 puffs turn to me and with a huge grin smiled and said "hi". I said "hi" and before I could get a second word out she turned away to ash in the garbage can and 2 guys came up and talked to her and took her away. There wasn't much time for conversation if any.

10 minutes later she walked up to me and we chatted for about 5 minutes. She then said for me to stay there and she would be back. She then went to talk to her male friends. I was with a bunch of girls last night so I went to talk to them. 10 minutes later I noticed she walked right by me (it was a big club) but didn't approach. Maybe it was because I was with a bunch of girls? I don't know. Anyway right as I noticed she walked by a guy grabbed her. At that point I didn't care as she was hot but not something I would date for more than a month. She could of made a good friend though.

Still, lets say I did care, what would be the expert play?

should I wave and smile at her and let her approach me for a third time? That seems like a dildo move to me.

Should I approach her when she is surrounded by guys? That has trouble all over it.

Should I just buy her a drink and give it to her when she is with the guys? Or have the bartender give it to her? She probably has enough of those.

Should I bombard her when she goes to the bathroom? That means I have to stare at her every 30 seconds... eek. Also, 1 lady friend told me that is the perfect time, another woman said she hates that move. But whatever....