Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2004, 10:17 AM

Default Re: OMG!! great bonus code on Empire right now! (thanks AEKDBet )

I put in 500 last night got the 500 in my bonus account, but then this morning nothing shows in my bonus account, but i did get a $50 bonus in my hand history. Anyone else get the same thing?
Old 09-29-2004, 10:22 AM

This is so dumb, they should honor the bonus.

Thank You for playing at EmpirePoker.com.

Due to a system error, an erroneous bonus transaction was credited to your account. This bonus transaction has been reversed as of now.

We apologize for the error and would like to assure you that corrective actions have been taken for the error not to repeat.

To make up for this, we are pleased to award you with ‘HOTSEP’, a 10% up to $100 bonus. This bonus will be directly released into your account in the next 3 hours and its value will depend on your last deposit amount. You don't need to play raked hands or deposit again for the bonus to be released into your account.

For more information on endless, non-stop events and promotions taking place on Empire Poker, check the News & Events section of our website.

See you at the tables,

Promotions Department

Empire
Old 09-29-2004, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is so dumb, they should honor the bonus.

To make up for this, we are pleased to award you with ‘HOTSEP’, a 10% up to $100 bonus. This bonus will be directly released into your account in the next 3 hours and its value will depend on your last deposit amount. You don't need to play raked hands or deposit again for the bonus to be released into your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I expected them to reverse it with just an "oops." I'm actually pretty happy that I basically got $50 free.

Stranger: "Hi, you want $500? I've got an extra $500 I don't need."

Me: "500! Are you nuts? That's sweet! Sure!"

Stranger: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean $500, that would be crazy, I meant $50."

Me: "Oh, ok, well, I'd rather have $500, but whatever, I'll still take $50."
Old 09-29-2004, 10:56 AM

Default Bonus Code No Good

I tried the deposit late Tuesday night and it appeared that everything was good to go. But I got an email this morning saying that I had received the bonus in error and to make up for it was receiving a 10% bonus on my initial deposit. Don't know if anyone else is dealing with this also, but it looks like it may have been too good to be true. If only I had played the 2500 hands in the 4 hours it take to get the email!!
Old 09-30-2004, 04:26 AM

Default Re: Bonus Code No Good

Dear Shaun,

Thank you for contacting us.

As stated in the earlier mail the reason why you did not get the bonus is mainly because this bonus is made available only to selected players and a CD was sent to them to get the bonus. Since you did not receive the CD and download the software from the Cd you would not be eligible for the bonus and also many such bonuses have been issued in error by the system. Both the bonuses that you are referring to are sign up bonuses and therefore players would not be eligible for both the bonuses.

We regret any inconvenience cause to you in this regard and thank you in advance for your understanding.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Benoy
Poker Customer Care