Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2005, 01:52 AM

Default Re: MTH v2.007

[ QUOTE ]
MTH v2.007 has been released.

# 2.007
# Added option for customizing the table list window (right click to select columns), MTH will remember selected columns and their size
# Added new tool, "Make latte" (can't ignore the donators wishes)
# Added new game info columns to the table list: Form, Limit, Type, Stakes
# Added option to define the border width
# Added new key command "Move mouse to active table"
# Removed security check to prevent windows from being placed partly outside the monitor
# Changed the "Auto push" name to "Push all-in" for clarification
# Changed the border flash effect so the flash interval is now reduced the longer the flash has been on
# Fixed bug where windows were placed a bit off the monitor edges

You can get the latest MTH version from www.multitablehelper.com

--

If you have some spare time, please try opening various poker tables and check that MTH recognizes the game form, limit, type & stake correctly. N/A (or nothing) means that MTH could not recognize it. MTH cannot recognize stakes for MTT's.

- Orca

[/ QUOTE ]

My god, man. You are a godddamn genius! The implications are staggering.

People: is it possible to run two copies of party at once provided you have two accounts? I bet I can 20 table now.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

# 2.007
# Added option for customizing the table list window (right click to select columns), MTH will remember selected columns and their size
# Removed security check to prevent windows from being placed partly outside the monitor
# Changed the border flash effect so the flash interval is now reduced the longer the flash has been on

--

If you have some spare time, please try opening various poker tables and check that MTH recognizes the game form, limit, type & stake correctly. N/A (or nothing) means that MTH could not recognize it. MTH cannot recognize stakes for MTT's.

- Orca

[/ QUOTE ]

I will donate $40 for the following feature (assuming its easy... don't mean to insult with the lowball):

Make the partypoker primary window unminimizable. One of my most infuriating pet peeves is how party minimizes its client every time you open a new table (preventing you from quickly opening many when they tourneys repop.) I bet this is easy for win32 programmers... hooking the minimize event and absorbing it or something.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

# 2.007

--

- Orca

[/ QUOTE ]

One more feature request? How about SNG tables you've busted out of being classified as 'sat out' for the purposes of special area allocation?

Thanks again man, this thing is life changing.
Old 11-06-2005, 11:04 PM

Default Re: MTH v2.007 - Active window location

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't seem to find the right combo of checkmarks for the following:
Monitor two to have the windows except when active and to have the location "sticky" i.e when inactive it goes back to the same place it came from. The active window to go to monitor one and return to monitor two after being acted upon.

I have inactive area check marks for all quadrants of Monitor 2 and no quadrants of monitor 1.
I have checked "Move active window"
I have unchecked "Keep active table in place, until moved"
The active window location is "top left" "monitor 1"

However, the active table is moved to monitor one but never moved back to monitor two after being acted upon. They just pile up in the corner of monitor one. What am I missing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have all checkmarks checked on monitor two, and none on monitor one (as you say you have [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]).

If you're using auto arrange, the tables should be arranged at monitor two in each corner. Please note that when using auto arrange, you cannot be guaranteed that a table will be put back into the same quadrant as it came from, MTH will simply try to find the most optimal spot, based on it's own algorithm.

If you want to be sure that tables are put back to where they came from, uncheck the auto arrange checkmark. The place the tables where you wan't them and start MTH. They should now be moved to and from the active location while retaining their old inactive location.

I haven't experienced any pileup of tables in the active quadrant, does this always happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Checkmarks are as indicated. Autoarrange is not checked.
*Always* puts the windows at top left of monitor one.

One odd thing is the monitor resolution indication in Preferences:
Monitor 1 1400x1050 (1400x922)
Monitor 2 1600x1200 (1600x1200)

No idea why the app thinks that monitor 1 does not have full scale resolution (it's a Dell Inspiron Laptop with Dell external CRT.

<<The place the tables where you wan't them and start MTH>>
Hadn't realized it was invocation order dependent. If I start a new talbe I should shut down MTH, rearrange tables and restart?
Old 11-06-2005, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Monitor two to have the windows except when active and to have the location "sticky" i.e when inactive it goes back to the same place it came from. The active window to go to monitor one and return to monitor two after being acted upon.

I have inactive area check marks for all quadrants of Monitor 2 and no quadrants of monitor 1.

However, the active table is moved to monitor one but never moved back to monitor two after being acted upon. They just pile up in the corner of monitor one. What am I missing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have all checkmarks checked on monitor two, and none on monitor one (as you say you have [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]).

If you're using auto arrange, the tables should be arranged at monitor two in each corner. Please note that when using auto arrange, you cannot be guaranteed that a table will be put back into the same quadrant as it came from, MTH will simply try to find the most optimal spot, based on it's own algorithm.

If you want to be sure that tables are put back to where they came from, uncheck the auto arrange checkmark. The place the tables where you wan't them and start MTH. They should now be moved to and from the active location while retaining their old inactive location.

I haven't experienced any pileup of tables in the active quadrant, does this always happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea why the app thinks that monitor 1 does not have full scale resolution (it's a Dell Inspiron Laptop with Dell external CRT.

Hadn't realized it was invocation order dependent. If I start a new talbe I should shut down MTH, rearrange tables and restart?

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding the monitor size, the numbers in parantheses is the actual size available, meaning the height of the start bar is subtracted.

The tables location (should) get be saved the moment the table is moved to the active table location. So you shouldn't have to restart MTH, but it can't hurt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2005, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding the monitor size, the numbers in parantheses is the actual size available, meaning the height of the start bar is subtracted.

The tables location (should) get be saved the moment the table is moved to the active table location. So you shouldn't have to restart MTH, but it can't hurt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried "auto arrnage". The windows are arranged on monitor 1 inspite of the fact that monitor 1 has NO inactive areas and monitor 2 hasa ALL quadrants marked for inactive windows.

So, in the app does not seem to want to move windows to monitor 2 regardless.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried "auto arrnage". The windows are arranged on monitor 1 inspite of the fact that monitor 1 has NO inactive areas and monitor 2 hasa ALL quadrants marked for inactive windows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you know which monitor is which--use the windows display "identify display" feature.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you know which monitor is which--use the windows display "identify display" feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know which monitor is which. So does the app when it shows the monitors on the Areas tab. The start bar takes space from Monitor 1 as I wrote previously.

If you want to get rid of your "blame the user" attitude I will work with you. Otherwise forget it.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:24 AM

You do realse that Pushbot doesn't work on the app, yes?

Also that it's freeware.. Orca doesn't really have to maintain it at all, we should all be grateful he does..
Old 11-07-2005, 11:47 AM

Have no idea what Pushbot is. Attitude makes me sorry I donated.