View Poll Results: Playing on tilt, tired, and/or with a lack of confidence
> 1.0 14 46.67%
between 0.5 and 1.0 6 20.00%
between 0.25 and 0.5 7 23.33%
between 0.1 and 0.25 3 10.00%
< 0.1 BB/100 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2005, 08:18 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: The OOT Challenge

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I could work it out with Astro where I took charge that day and just ban you for posting. Would that work?

[/ QUOTE ]
i didn't mean i would intentionally post on the day you guys decide to be weird. just that it is stupid. why do you always have to be such a jerk ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably the same reason you have to edit your posts but never mark them as edited. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And the same reason I need to use these [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] dam things all the time. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
so, what is the reason ?
i mean i figure the reason [censored] is a jerk to me is because he hates me. i'm just not sure why since i am so awesome. but i doubt that is the reason i edit my posts a lot or the reason you use emoticons. well, maybe !
Old 12-30-2005, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i voted no because i think it's a stupid idea, i don't get it. i'm sure all of us can go a day without posting, sychronizing it is a different story.
i think i need a better reason than "just because" to do something silly to please bruiser. i mean, his brother is racist!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gorie no one expects you to understand it, you're a girl. Leave it to the smarter men on OOT to decide these matters and then follow orders.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:28 PM

yes, i guess i will have to do that.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i voted no because i think it's a stupid idea, i don't get it. i'm sure all of us can go a day without posting, sychronizing it is a different story.
i think i need a better reason than "just because" to do something silly to please bruiser. i mean, his brother is racist!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gorie no one expects you to understand it, you're a girl. Leave it to the smarter men on OOT to decide these matters and then follow orders.

[/ QUOTE ]

Diablo had such high hopes [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2005, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I could work it out with Astro where I took charge that day and just ban you for posting. Would that work?

[/ QUOTE ]
i didn't mean i would intentionally post on the day you guys decide to be weird. just that it is stupid. why do you always have to be such a jerk ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably the same reason you have to edit your posts but never mark them as edited. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And the same reason I need to use these [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] dam things all the time. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
so, what is the reason ?
i mean i figure the reason [censored] is a jerk to me is because he hates me. i'm just not sure why since i am so awesome. but i doubt that is the reason i edit my posts a lot or the reason you use emoticons. well, maybe !

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many among us who love all which is wicked, and escheweth all which is good. Cast not your pearls before swine, Gorie. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2005, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

best bruiser post ever
Old 12-30-2005, 08:37 PM

Nigga, please. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2005, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
so, what is the reason ?

[/ QUOTE ]

You missunderstand me.

He does it because he does it to everyone if he is mean to you he is treating you as an equal it is a compliment coming from him.

You edit posts because that is what you do you can't help it and it is cute keep it up.

I use these [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] stupid things because I'm trying to be [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] and impress people or I'm gay not sure yet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2005, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
so, what is the reason ?

[/ QUOTE ]

You missunderstand me.

He does it because he does it to everyone if he is mean to you he is treating you as an equal it is a compliment coming from him.

You edit posts because that is what you do you can't help it and it is cute keep it up.

I use these [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] stupid things because I'm trying to be [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] and impress people or I'm gay not sure yet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
ok i understand what you were trying to say now (i am a girl, you'll have to forgive my stupidity), makes sense.! although i don't really agree with it. i'm pretty sure it's just because he hates me.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:57 PM

You're right, you know; there are counterexamples. Don't hate, [censored.] Relate.