Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-16-2005, 04:46 AM

Default Party Took Back my Bonus!!

So Party took back my 30to100more bonus, apparently because i had cashed out within the promotion period. I thought the consensus was that Party didn't care about that, only Empire did...or is this situation par for the course? What's weirdest is they put the money in my bonus account, sent me an email confirming I had the money in my bonus account, I was halfway done clearing the bonus (several hundred hands, mind you) when I realize they expired the damn thing on me.

I didn't see anything (and still don't) anywhere on Party's website or the link they provided me to the bonus details about a "no cashout" restriction.

Here's the exchange we've had thus far...

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your concerns regarding the elapsed bonus. However, we see that you made a Cash Out during the bonus qualifying period, and prior to using the bonus code.

The bonus restrictions do not allow for a Cash Out during this period. This is why it is showing as elapsed on your account.

This restriction applies to all bonuses offered by us unless otherwise stated. To avoid disappointment please check carefully the terms and conditions of all promotions before making a deposit in the future.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Sid
Poker Customer Care

Hello,

There seems to be something gone wrong with the 30to100more bonus I deposited for yesterday! The bonus is not showing up in my bonus account any more. This does not make any sense -- the bonus is not supposed to expire until December 21, and yet it appears that it has already expired! Please restore my bonus and credit my account with the raked hands I have played since deposit

When I log in to the "My Account" segment of the website, I see the following:

Purchase-30TO100MORE

2005-12-14 23:05:13.0

2005-12-21 23:05:13.0

Elapsed

Thanks,
Old 12-16-2005, 04:49 AM

Default Re: Party Took Back my Bonus!!

Lesson learned?
Old 12-16-2005, 04:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lesson learned?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, other than that jah7_fsu1 is a useless contributor to the forum. *ignore*

I still don't see anything anywhere on the site that cites any rule like this...little help, please.
Old 12-16-2005, 05:05 AM

I actually wasn't meaning that in a sarcastic manner believe it or not...I've just always waited to cash out till after clearing the bonus, even though it doesn't matter on some sites. I'm too paranoid about losing it. Perhaps try e-mailing them again or explaining your situation and they will let you have this one back.
Old 12-16-2005, 05:13 AM

Well I have just done the same thing, I cashed out about 3 days ago or so, they haven't taken it yet, I have another 100 hands to clear, I play there all the time though, I will be very irritated if they take it off me for cashing out.

Mack
Old 12-16-2005, 06:05 AM

On the page http://www.partypoker.com/offers/dep...ore_071205.htm

[ QUOTE ]

If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not think they can be more clear than that, this is what it sounds like happened to you.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:36 AM

There might still be hope. Party tends to start bonus periods before they get around to telling people. If you cashed out before you received an e-mail about the bonus you can give them the timeline and they may restore your bonus.

Worked for me once in a similar situation.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:57 AM

Thanks Pat -- that's weird, I don't remember seeing that when I was looking at the Ts and Cs...guess I had selective vision [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Well, at least now I don't feel like I'm getting screwed. Guess there is a "lesson learned" after all [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I'll keep begging PP Support to cut me a break....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not think they can be more clear than that, this is what it sounds like happened to you.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2005, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, they could be more clear. They use the phrase, "but prior to making a qualifying deposit" as a qualifier here. If I've already made the qualifying deposit, then where does it say that I can't withdraw without forfeiting my bonus?
Old 12-16-2005, 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, they could be more clear. They use the phrase, "but prior to making a qualifying deposit" as a qualifier here. If I've already made the qualifying deposit, then where does it say that I can't withdraw without forfeiting my bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Once you receive notification of a reload bonus, or hear that someone else did, you should not request a withdrawal... simple!