Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2005, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Sheik

[ QUOTE ]
He also continuously referred addressed Williamson as "lady," saying it in a very condescending manner. It was quite frustrating to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering the way she was acting and playing I think he showed restraint there. He was a jerk but I still was rooting for him over Tiffany, she was just so clueless it was painful to watch at times.

RZ
Old 11-15-2005, 10:25 AM

Default Re: Sheik

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He also continuously referred addressed Williamson as "lady," saying it in a very condescending manner. It was quite frustrating to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering the way she was acting and playing I think he showed restraint there. He was a jerk but I still was rooting for him over Tiffany, she was just so clueless it was painful to watch at times.

RZ

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point.

I was also referring to the fact that he continued to address her as such when they were at Binions. You'd think if you played with someone for days, you would learn her name. Either that, or just address her by looking at her while speaking and not tacking that condescending "lady" on the end.