Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Gameplan for getting this chick... Advice Requested

I've been out of the game for a while in a serious relationship. But that is over, and I need to get my game back. I'm somewhat picky in a girl I want more than just a bang from, so surprisingly I met a girl this summer that seemed to fit the criteria. We hung out a few times, both got back with ex's in the time period, stopped talking, then started talking and hanging out again right before she left the country (she is foreign, but has permanent residency) to visit her family before she starts up a job. She is also moving to Dallas (about 2.5 hours away), but I have family there, and she has friends here, so chances are we'll at least be running into each other plenty.

Although we haven't hung out TOO much (maybe 6 times), she has asked me for a bit more than I would normally expect (wanted me to take her to the airport, although found another ride from her roommate), and now wants me to help her move. I had her over at my house, tried to work my magic, but it didn't quite work out. She has been talking to me while out of the country some, but the time difference makes it different.

She's talked about visiting and so forth. Am I stuck on the friendship tip, or do I have a chance? Any chance I can slide in the friendship tip and work it over? Do I help her move?

If you need more info about the situation, let me know, I'll answer the questions. As for SIIHP, trust me, that's the goal. But I believe its called rape.