Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2005, 05:59 PM

Default PP \"beginner\" tables

I'm sorry for making what is almost certainly a repeat post, but i can't find anything on this

how are these tables different from the normal tables aside from the name? are there any special req. to play there? is the competition softer there (if thats possible)?
Old 07-17-2005, 06:31 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Re: PP \"beginner\" tables

only players new to Party can play on them
Old 07-17-2005, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry for making what is almost certainly a repeat post, but i can't find anything on this

how are these tables different from the normal tables aside from the name? are there any special req. to play there? is the competition softer there (if thats possible)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you have no idea how soft the competition at the beginers tables are. It's unreal!
Old 07-17-2005, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
only players new to Party can play on them

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I tried to sit down at one because it looked soooooooooo juicy and Party wouldn't let me. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2005, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you have no idea how soft the competition at the beginers tables are. It's unreal!

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a 1/2 table w/ an avg pot of $26. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2005, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a 1/2 table w/ an avg pot of $26. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How new do you have to be and how long until you are no longer new? It might be worth it just to close an account and recreate it to take advantage of these tables:P
Old 07-17-2005, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New real money players can play on these tables for 45 days after they have set up a real money account

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-17-2005, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How new do you have to be and how long until you are no longer new? It might be worth it just to close an account and recreate it to take advantage of these tables:P

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't beat the normal Party 1/2 6 max, opening more poker accounts is probably -EV.