Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2005, 02:21 PM

Default The perfect method

A friend of mine from Romania is coming to visit me in America. In order to get her tourist visa in order to come, she had to fill out forms at the American Embassy.

On one of the forms was the question "Are you a terrorist?"

I feel so much safer now.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2005, 01:46 AM

Default Re: What methods can we use to gather information from terrorists...

Old 06-20-2005, 09:30 AM

Default Re: The perfect method

It is just a legal gimic to pile on additional charges should a visitor to the USA be caught conducting terrorist actions. The same strategy is in narcotics. Did you know if you sell illegal narcotics your suppose to buy tax stamps?

http://www.ksrevenue.org/perstaxtypesdrug.htm
http://talkleft.com/new_archives/009164.html
http://ezinearticles.com/?Truly-Biza...s&id=39479

Most criminals are smart enough to know that by buying these tax stamps they increase their chance of being caught so they don't buy them. If they do get caught, now they face tax penalties where their assets can "legally" be seized.

Anyway, there is a reason for putting these types of questions on Visa forms...
Old 06-20-2005, 09:43 AM

I think the methods they are using now are just fine. They are pushing the envelope but I have zero sympathy for these scum so I am more than supportive if they want to get creative in breaking the prisoners down...

One method they alledgedly used was having a woman dress like a hooker approach a very religious prisoner, reach down toward her crotch area, and smear FAKE menstruel blood on the prisoners face. The terrorist broke down crying (comment: f***ing crybaby p***y [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ). Then they returned him to his cell but they turned his water off so he could wash himself. Since Muslims are suppose to be clean before they pray, he was in a delimma. I think this was brilliant idea. The method relied on psychological coersion rather than physical.

Compare this with being captured by terrorists. They slit your throat on camera and then procede to saw your head off with a knife.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(comment: f***ing crybaby p***y ).

[/ QUOTE ]

Cut to: America's crybabies... who cry on the steps because they can't have the 10 commandments in a courthouse. They wail and wail for mercy from God. Some become so upset, they make death threats to the Judge who ruled the commandments must come out.

[ QUOTE ]
I think the methods they are using now are just fine. They are pushing the envelope but I have zero sympathy for these scum so I am more than supportive if they want to get creative in breaking the prisoners down...

[/ QUOTE ] Don't forget in Afghanistan where they hang them by chains, stick cigarettes in their arms, beat them to where they can't walk and dehydrate them.

Sure it led to the death of innocent man... but that's what America's all about.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

sleep deprivation

extreme temps

chaining people in a certain positions

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe I'm mistaken, but doesnt the US army use these methods to train troops in case they are captured in war?
Old 06-21-2005, 01:32 AM

Default Tayammum instead of Wudu for Salat

This thread contains almost the standard Politics Forum quota of absurdities. Here's a notable one, though not the most idiotic :

[ QUOTE ]
One method they alledgedly used was having a woman dress like a hooker approach a very religious prisoner, reach down toward her crotch area, and smear FAKE menstruel blood on the prisoners face. Then they returned him to his cell but they turned his water off so he could [not] wash himself. Since Muslims are suppose to be clean before they pray, he was in a delimma.
I think this was [a] brilliant idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I think you guys know even less about your enemies than you like to believe!

When a Muslim is in the desert (strong hint: this is where that religion originally came from!) and he is dusty and all dirtied up, and only has a few trickles of water, which he needs so that he doesn't die from thirst, what does he do, wash himself five times a day?

He doesn't. (And he is still a good Muslim.)

And neither does the Gitmo prisoner. (And he too is still a good Muslim.)