Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2003, 04:40 PM

Default Do As I Say, Not as I Do...........

....hmmmmm, can only be referring to that men among men, that lion of Iraq, saddaam. Let me see if I can remember fairly closely a line from a speech: "Oh Iraqis,fight the infidels, the occupiers, with your minds, your hearts your blood." And so his sons and grandson died fighting the Americans, but did HE?????????? Oh no!! Not [censored]-in-his-pants saddaam - not him. He's ready to bargain to save his skin. We are going to get so much information from this yellow-bellied mass of cyrus-jelly, it is going to really quicken the amount of time before we can get our troops home. This is going to prove more of a Bonanza than Lorne Green's horse schlong (little adult humor for my man Brad [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]). So when the Pope comes on the TV and abhors the treatment of yellow-bellied saddaam - likens it to being treated as a cow - just remember this coward is being milked and is just giving up his generals and fedayeen, along with their families.

Don't think for 1 minute this wasn't a great, great CHRISTmas present for our allies and the great U.S.A. This IS wonderful. And just to make sure our CHRISTmas wishes are heard by all: eff france, germany, russia, canada, iran, syria, north korea, and all who oppose our great nation and its even greaterleader. Hah.........suck on that Bush-haters [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Do As I Say, Not as I Do...........

"...and all who oppose our great nation and its even greaterleader."

Do you think maybe this should be switched to "...all who oppose our great leader and our even greater nation."--?
Old 12-17-2003, 09:05 AM

Default Excellent - and Yes!!

....the country of Iraq will 1 day be a great nation. A beacon of hope in the most effed-part of the globe - of course the middle East. Getting rid of the left's idol saddaam will spur a more moderate climate. It will also cause the terror sponsor states of syrias and irans to stick out more & more and (hopefully) one day we blow them off the god-damned map.

Hey, has anybody noticed that the scumbag french & germans are now in "Debt-Forgiveness Mode?" Apparently they want to barter their Iraq debt down to (hopefully) 50 cents on a dollar, 40 cents on a dollar, etc. Do you think this would have occurred if we didn't have a leader with a pair of man-sized BALLS???(little below the belt reference for my man Brad) Do you think this would have occurred if we had the "Oh, can't we all just get along" now that we've done the dirty work, had our kids killed, dug deep into our pockets" and other rodney king-type ideals so espoused by the cyber-sniper crowd? I seriously doubt it.

Take that again Bush-bashers [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2003, 10:49 AM

Default Re: Excellent - and Yes!!

they should forget about all outstanding loans! it's not fair to make a country pay for its dictator's loans.
Old 12-17-2003, 10:57 AM

It's also not fair to not receive money you lent in confidence.

Come up with a solution, then we'll hear you.
Old 12-17-2003, 11:10 AM

Hey man -- pass that reefer along.
Old 12-17-2003, 11:24 AM

Default Reefer Madness!

HAHAHA... Reefer?

What are you, a 60's police detective?

"The classic pothead is unaware of his surroundings and is a danger to you and your children"

I don't claim to know all that is hippie and drug culture, but I don't think the word reefer has been used since 1965.

On the other hand, you want weed, greens, nugs, chronic, or boo-ya, and I've got a nice shipment comin' in Monday. It ain't that dirty cess shwag you usually get in the States. This is some kind 'dro diggity dank stuff. It's pure chrons.
Old 12-17-2003, 11:37 AM

the solution is: suck it up! it's only fair. how can you expect "the new iraq" to come up with the cash?
Old 12-17-2003, 11:59 AM

"how can you expect "the new iraq" to come up with the cash?"

Easy - it could resell its massive stocks of WMD that we went to war over.
Old 12-17-2003, 02:47 PM

I suggest that, since the USA has so magnanimously granted Iraq a FREE GIFT of $67 BILLION for reconstruction costs etc., that France, Germany and Russia be expected to discount their loans/deals/credits to Iraq by an equivalent amount and then receive repayment on the rest of their debt in full. Oops, Iraq doesn't even owe them that much in total! I guess that means they get nothing.