Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 12-12-2005, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Holocaust Denial

It should also be noted that massive amounts of Jews were killed long before the war even began, nullifying your ridiculous "lack of resources" argument.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:07 PM

And how does any of this contradict what I said?
Old 12-12-2005, 11:09 PM

The Nazis killed many types of people before the war, particularly political dissidents, but nothing compared to the numbers claimed were killed in the concentration camps at the end of the war.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:01 AM

I'll dumb it down a shade for ya, since you don't really seem to understand the concept.

When actively participating in an unlawful activity that is certain to cause death, and someone dies in the process of that activity, you are committing murder in every Court in the free world, even if there is no intent to actually kill.

In other words, the Nazis, in committing the atrocities they did (the unlawful activity), and creating conditions that were certain to cause death, if not from the gas then from disease, are guilty of one count of murder for each person they killed.

Manslaughter is only when the activity is not so inherently dangerous as to cause certain death, for example, a fistfight, hunting animals, or driving negligently. Everything else is murder. Of course, this only applies to the people who weren't already in the gas chambers, the gallows or within firing range.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:05 AM

If you really want to know, it wasn't until after the war started that the Nazis began to actually save lives, because they needed the free labour.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:34 AM

Default And cream too

[ QUOTE ]
My later replies to you in this thread were designed to test the hypothesis I presented earlier, namely: "Your behavior in this instance is that of a troll."

[/ QUOTE ]A troll is someone who is posting only for the sake of creating arguments ad nauseum, long threads, etc. (I now see that you're projecting!)

You have been challenged to provide any evidence of such behavior and you failed completely to do so. Yet you proclaim victory and leave.

Sounds like something you should be suggesting to your man in the White House.

[ QUOTE ]
Is this just a behavior you adopt when your arguments and assertions are proven to be irrational, false, or untenable?

[/ QUOTE ] What position of mine have you ever refuted? I recall none.

Especially on matters of modern Israeli history, Zionist politics, the Holocaust, etc. It may be upsetting you to have to confront adults who provide and seek substance in an argument, as opposed to your chaff, but there you are. This is the kitchen. And it's damn hot.

--Cyrus
Old 12-13-2005, 03:43 AM

Default Mirror, mirror

[ QUOTE ]
It seems to me that there are several varieties of idiocy, who have in common a deep sense of hatred toward intelligence.
<font color="white"> . </font>
Some of the idiots are adherents of 'the big idiocy' - that is, "everyone can say everything, it is all relative anyway". And, besides, "there are no proofs, really!"
Others are minimizers - they acknowledge that something is correct and something is wrong, according to certain rules of logic, but they try to chip away at the scope and scale of logic and common sense anyway.
Then there are the obfuscators - those who try to muddy the waters and raise extaneous and tangential issues in an attempt to divert and distract from any issue that is being discussed.
Some of these types are easy to spot. They are trolls, plain and simple, and are obvious to all.
Others are more insidious - they understand how most decent people would be appalled at those who attempt to lie about, minimize, distort, and obfuscate historical facts, and strangle logic. So they cloak their idiocy and their agendas with a veneer of civility and politeness.
Observant ones will not be fooled.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. I did not realize it was a self-portrait.

(Kinda like one of those self-portraits of the old masters, hidden underneath other, innocuous paintings. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])
Old 12-13-2005, 08:33 AM

Anybody who knows anything about the history of WWII knows that the vast majority of murders took place during the war, especially against Jews, Russian POW's and Poles.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: And cream too

&gt;&gt;You have been challenged to provide any evidence of such behavior and you failed completely to do so.&lt;&lt;

What occurred was that you were offered a length of rope, with which you could hang yourself if you were foolish enough to do so.

We were not disappointed.
Old 12-13-2005, 06:03 PM

Default Re: German efficiency : \"Endlösung der Judenfrage\"

[ QUOTE ]
There has been no proper/scientific determination of the number of European Jews murdered by the Nazis. And as I already said, it may turn out that the Jews that perished were much less than Sxi Million, e.g. that they were in fact Three And A Half Million.

[/ QUOTE ]

Over 3 million documented Jews lived in Poland at the start of the war. After the war less than 3,000. This is documented. Most did not show up somewhere else. They did not mysteriously vanish in thin air. They were murdered. The figure of six million is probably a fair estimate. Another six million gypsies, homosexuals, etc were killed as well as 40-50 million solders and civilians.