Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 04:18 PM

Default how do you think your winrate would change between 8 tabling and 1-2

i know that most of you and myself can play 4 tables without any real signifigant loss in win rate, but when you're playing 8, 12 or 16 how do you think your win rate changes compared to just playing a very small number where you are able to notice all the little things about your opponents, the texture of the table and such.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:22 PM

Default Re: how do you think your winrate would change between 8 tabling and 1

I'm sure going to experiment and find out

I have NO problems 4 tabling right now, I imagine I can take an immediate jump to 6 with minimal loss.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Re: how do you think your winrate would change between 8 tabling and 1-2

You guys must bet good because I definately notice a drop off in winrate when I 4 table. I cant imaging how you 10 table. I guess with 2 or 3 monitors? I dont think it is possible to keep up with all of your opponents with 4 or more tables...is it?
Old 10-09-2005, 04:30 PM

Its probably just me, but I notice a considerable drop in reads going from 4 to 6 tables. I probably just haven't 6-tabled long enough to become fully proficient though
Old 10-09-2005, 04:32 PM

Default Re: how do you think your winrate would change between 8 tabling and 1-2

4-8 tabling atleast seems in the realm of human capabilites, but the 16 tablers who claim 16 is optimal are a joke.

adam, who is ur freakin hot friend?
Old 10-09-2005, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
4-8 tabling atleast seems in the realm of human capabilites, but the 16 tablers who claim 16 is optimal are a joke.

adam, who is ur freakin hot friend?

[/ QUOTE ]

well that was gay, and how do you know which one is me???????
Old 10-09-2005, 08:15 PM

I believe that multitablers' win rates go WAY down by multitabling, and I am including those who 4 table in this, not just 8 or 10 tablers.

At the lowest stakes limit holdem, .50/1 or 1/2 tables, players pop in and out of the table every 5 minutes. There is no way you are managing to get decent reads on these people 4 tabling when someone enters and leaves one of your tables almost once per minute.

In addition, multitablers usually play full ring instead of 6max, because they can't handle so many tables of 6max. This definitely hurts their win rate.

I believe that 4 tabling full ring tables at .50/1.00 or 1/2 will make you perhaps the same amount that you could be making playing 2 tables (or less) at the same stakes, 6max.

(I have read that at sitngo's, reads on ones opponents are not important, so perhaps this doesn't apply there)
Old 10-09-2005, 08:20 PM

(I have read that at sitngo's, reads on ones opponents are not important, so perhaps this doesn't apply there)

they do need to know their opponents calling ranges.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:21 PM

If you can handle 8-tabling, it really doesn't matter how much you're winrate goes down. As long as it's not halved, you'll be making more.

But 1/2?! Come on, it is much more EV+ to learn how to play poker and move up in limits, before you turn to 8 tabling in order to increase profits. 8 Tabling, 1/2 is borderline foolish.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:48 PM

when i wrote 1/2 i was referring to playing 1 or 2 tables at a time not the limit 1/2. i've been at 5/10 for like 4-5 months.