Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2005, 06:13 PM

Default Re: post a joke

This guy goes to a golf course and ends up playing a round with a woman who had also gone there alone. They hit is off great and deicde to go to dinner.

The next day they play agian and after go to the movies and make out some.

They play again the next day and that night they rent a movie, get take out and stay in. The guy starts making some advances and the woman sais "wait, I have to tell you something. I am guy halfway through my sex change."

The guy goes utterly balistic and screams "YOU BASTARD!! YOU HAVE BEEN TEEING OFF FROM THE LADIES BOX ALL WEEK!!"
Old 08-19-2005, 11:34 PM

An elderly gentleman was getting the results of his medical exam from his doctor:

Doctor: Well, I'm sorry to say that I have 2 pieces of bad news for you. The first is that you have cancer.

Old man: Jesus, that's terrible...what's the other bad news?

Doctor: You have Alzheimer's disease

Old man: Well, it could be worse...at least I don't have cancer
Old 08-19-2005, 11:40 PM

A guy is in the checkout lane of the supermarket and tells the female cashier that he had wanted to buy some condoms, but he didn't know what size he needed. Being customer service oriented, the girl unzipped the guy's pants, felt around a bit and then called over the intercom "Box of large condoms to register 7". The next guy in line can't believe what he is seeing, so he too says that he wanted some condoms but did not know which size to buy. She unzips his pants also, feels around and then says "Box of medium condoms to register 7". The high school student next in line can hardly contain himself. After asking for the same service, the girl unzips his pants, feels around and then calls out over the intercom "Cleanup...register 7"