Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2004, 07:28 PM

Default CrisBrown is the worst poster of the forums.

Subject says it all really. I can't think of any other poster who consistently posts wrong, false or misleading posts that sound good. She's even worse than a troll because you could easily believe her.
Old 10-11-2004, 07:44 PM

Default Re: CrisBrown is the worst poster of the forums.

Where do you rank then? Nice content you've added through this post.

If you think someone is making poor posts, related to strategy, then the point of this forum is to discuss and correct the errors. When I make a post about playing a certain hand, I certainly hope others will alert me to when I'm wrong.

What I would hope they don't do, is make posts like yours. Cause I already know I'm the 128th worst poster on these forums.
Old 10-11-2004, 07:48 PM

I'm not sure why you feel the need to come down so hard on crisbrown. If her posts are so far off base then it is probably good practice for you to understand why. If you think crisbrown posts are highly informative and spot on then I say welcome to the poker world. In fact the more I think about it, crisbrown might actually be one of the better posters on 2+2, just not for the same reasons S, M & Z and other bona fide experts are considered valuable posters.
Old 10-11-2004, 09:01 PM

hes a hell of a football player though
Old 10-11-2004, 09:24 PM

Yea, nice TD scamper w/ less than two minutes gone.
Old 10-11-2004, 07:55 PM

I'd like to nominate you for the worst poster on this forum.
Old 10-11-2004, 08:26 PM

Personal attack posts are very wrong and would really take these forums on a bad downward turn. Sole exception might be if someone is doing something like cheating on rakeback or something. That's both poker-related and important.

For what it's worth, I haven't seen any bad CrisBrown posts yet, but have seen a number of good ones. She seems quite bright, so I'm always willing to give her posts careful consideration.
Old 10-11-2004, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For what it's worth, I haven't seen any bad CrisBrown posts yet, but have seen a number of good ones. She seems quite bright, so I'm always willing to give her posts careful consideration.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, i think you have proven his point exactly.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

For what it's worth, I haven't seen any bad CrisBrown posts yet, but have seen a number of good ones. She seems quite bright, so I'm always willing to give her posts careful consideration. [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing. She's a very good writer, so her posts can give the illusion that she's right on the mark.

That being said, we could do without the original post. I agree personal attacks do not have a place here.

Justin A
Old 10-12-2004, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking the same thing. She's a very good writer, so her posts can give the illusion that she's right on the mark.

That being said, we could do without the original post. I agree personal attacks do not have a place here.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's all I was saying. I have no idea what posts they're talking about. I skip the religion threads and never heard of any child raping post, and sure don't want to do a search on it either. Regardless, personal attack posts just seem cheesy and can bring the tone of a place down to rock bottom very quickly, and once it's there, it's really hard to bring it up again.