Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2005, 11:20 PM

Default Triple draw tournament at GamesGrid, $100 added

I've organized a triple draw tournament at GamesGrid and I'd love to see some of the players from last week's KC lowball tournament show up, or others who like lowball games.

Triple Draw is played with Kansas City lowball hand rankings (straights and flushes are bad, 75432 is the best hand, no joker) but with a limit structure. There are three draws and four rounds of betting.

The tournament is a $10+1 buyin; you will get 2000 chips, 20 minute levels, 10/20 blinds to start. The levels were arranged to give plenty of play in the first hour. GamesGrid has been great about getting this set up and has generously added $100 to the prize pool. I'm very excited to have TD tournaments available at times (and currencies) other than those offered by 24h.

Thursday, August 11, 9:05 pm Eastern time.
"Other Poker" TD 2-7
password is 'drawingrough'

Hope to see you there. For triple draw lessons, come over to the "Other Poker Games" forum or sit down at a ring game before the tourney. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2005, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Triple draw tournament at GamesGrid, $100 added

well this seems like a lot of fun, I don't have a GamesGrid account, you have a full yr to clear the 1000% bonus right, and its not an all or nothing one right?

as long as I can cashout out within a couple days, another question? with their frequent player program, can I get signed up with it, by putting in the 10hrs 1week, then stop playing for the time being, and come back at a later time and still be part of the program?
Old 08-11-2005, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well this seems like a lot of fun, I don't have a GamesGrid account, you have a full yr to clear the 1000% bonus right, and its not an all or nothing one right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you have a full year, and the bonus is paid incrementally, each night.

[ QUOTE ]

as long as I can cashout out within a couple days

[/ QUOTE ]

There is some time period after your first deposit when you can't cash out. I think it's a 72 hour waiting period? (Or was it 48?)

[ QUOTE ]
another question? with their frequent player program, can I get signed up with it, by putting in the 10hrs 1week, then stop playing for the time being, and come back at a later time and still be part of the program?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know for sure, but they indicated that if you don't play for some period of time they may "give your spot" to somebody else.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
another question? with their frequent player program, can I get signed up with it, by putting in the 10hrs 1week, then stop playing for the time being, and come back at a later time and still be part of the program?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know for sure, but they indicated that if you don't play for some period of time they may "give your spot" to somebody else.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I signed up for VFP the first week GG was open, and didn't play ten hours until last week. They stopped threatening me with losing my spot a month and a half ago or so.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:30 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

as long as I can cashout out within a couple days

[/ QUOTE ]

There is some time period after your first deposit when you can't cash out. I think it's a 72 hour waiting period? (Or was it 48?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark's right, 72 hours from deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The VFP list is culled from time to time as we add new players from the waiting list.

Asia
GamesGrid Poker

PS, hope to see some of yall tonite for 3d 2-7 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2005, 06:27 PM

Hi, Asia
I've been a member a month and applied for VFP as soon as I signed up--still haven't heard anything [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2005, 06:35 PM

I was going to sign up for this but...I probably can't make it home until 6:30, damn!. I should probably sign up for the VFP program though since i've been playing at GG pretty frequently lately.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was going to sign up for this but...I probably can't make it home until 6:30, damn!. I should probably sign up for the VFP program though since i've been playing at GG pretty frequently lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pull a Phil Hellmuth. I think the stacks should be big enough.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pull a Phil Hellmuth. I think the stacks should be big enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

My problem is signing up while at work or i would. It's kinda hard to buyin w/o GG and installed and while not wanting to install GG at work since corporate IT would ream me pretty hard if i did.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:16 PM

I can't make it Mark, I gotta catch a plane [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]