Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2005, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Copags Slippery?

I don't know exactly. They are 'poker size' cards with a fairly smooth finish sent to me buy a vendor. I was supposed to post up a review of them, but they were so terrible I talked about it with the vendor and we both agreed that it wouldn't have been a good idea.

Cheers,
John
www.pokerchipreviews.com
Old 06-08-2005, 05:51 PM

I have noticed my Copags get pretty dirty on the backs only and only on the ends (between the graphic and the edge). This makes them a bit sticky. Anyone else with this problem? It has gotten to the point I need to wash them every couple weeks.

Also, if anyone has a better way to wash plastic cards than one at a time by hand, let me know.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:23 PM

One thing to add -- if you have ANYONE that strips the deck by lifting it off the table, the Copags will slip and the whole deck will fall on the floor. If seen many do this with Copags. I have to tell them to not lift the deck off the table (shouldn't be done anyway).

Each time they have to pick up the cards and count them. Once a guy dropped them on some dog hair and got my table full of hair.

They do seem to get less slippery over time. My crowd is picky and doesn't like them, demands Kem. Easy for them to say when I'm paying for them! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2005, 02:12 AM

ky70's right about the signature copags, they feel much better than regular. Unfortunately they're discontinued [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]