Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 08:19 AM

Default Re: Movie: Saw II

The first one was pretty bad. I saw the second one last night and it was very enjoyable. Still not a great movie, but it was much more fun and a much better movie. I'd recommend it.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:38 AM

I saw this on sunday and haven't seen Saw I yet....

I thought it was good.....so I'm going to have to watch the first to be able to get the whole storyline !
Old 12-11-2005, 02:50 PM

To those who saw "SAW II" I have 2 extremely important questions (spoilers):

<font color="white">1. Why did the guy cut off the back of his neck when he could have just showed the woman and the kid his number and then tortured them to tell him his number? 2. The cops ended up in the actual house, just after the fact, right? But at the same time that Wahlberg is down in the tiled room below, right? And it wasn't very hard for Wahlberg to find that room, right? SO AREN'T THE COPS GOING TO SEARCH THE WHOLE HOUSE AS A CRIME SCENE AND EASILY FIND WAHLBERG AND FREE HIM FROM THE CHAIN? Game over, my ass.</font>

Anyway, both movies were a lot of fun. You must see the first one first, though.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:54 PM

Why did you have to bump a month old thread for this?
Old 12-11-2005, 02:58 PM

SPOILERS!!!!

1. The dude was dying from toxins and clearly insane. The girl pointed out that he needed them to see his number, and he decided he would rather mutalate himself.

2. The cops did no go to the right house. The house they went to had tapes of the other house and was broadcasting them. The events of the house happened hours before, thats why they were able to put the son in the safe.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why did you have to bump a month old thread for this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Better than starting a new one, no?
Old 12-11-2005, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SPOILERS!!!!

1. The dude was dying from toxins and clearly insane. The girl pointed out that he needed them to see his number, and he decided he would rather mutalate himself.

2. The cops did no go to the right house. The house they went to had tapes of the other house and was broadcasting them. The events of the house happened hours before, thats why they were able to put the son in the safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - okay.

2 - I know it was later and they were broadcasting the videos, but it sure looked like the same house. Remember how the cops had to bust in through the front? I think that was double door that had "EXIT" painted across it from the inside. It sure looked the same, although it was a very quick scene, so I can't be sure.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:05 PM

It definitely wasn't the same house.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SPOILERS!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - okay.

2 - I know it was later and they were broadcasting the videos, but it sure looked like the same house. Remember how the cops had to bust in through the front? I think that was double door that had "EXIT" painted across it from the inside. It sure looked the same, although it was a very quick scene, so I can't be sure.

[/ QUOTE ]
As I understood it, the house the police went to was a "copy" of the real house, but with the computers and stuff in it.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SPOILERS!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - okay.

[/ QUOTE ]
As I understood it, the house the police went to was a "copy" of the real house, but with the computers and stuff in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would jigsaw create a "copy" of the house? He could have just broadcast the tapes from a different location (which is what some people are suggesting). But it sure did look like the same house (or a copy).