Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions

Old 12-30-2005, 05:21 PM

Default Re: Gave my 2 week notice

Good luck and I wish you much success. I'm trying to get my debts down (ie. mortgage) before I pull the trigger. Keep us updated, I love threads like these. Sorta living my life vicarioulsy through you.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:26 PM

wow, 4 children, all under 3!!!
I have one 8 month old and he's already a handful.
God bless you.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good luck and I wish you much success. I'm trying to get my debts down (ie. mortgage) before I pull the trigger. Keep us updated, I love threads like these. Sorta living my life vicarioulsy through you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you are doing it the right way, getting your debts down. There's no way I could've paid down my mortgage soon enough to do this, so I'm carrying my mortgage into this. It's gonna be a challenge no doubt. Good luck to you also.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you are doing it the right way, getting your debts down. There's no way I could've paid down my mortgage soon enough to do this, so I'm carrying my mortgage into this. It's gonna be a challenge no doubt. Good luck to you also.

[/ QUOTE ]

as for mortgages, i have 13 of those as well (we have rental apartments and houses...one of which sustained $20K+ in water damage over Christmas weekend [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]). damn, you guys got it easy.

tripdad
Old 12-30-2005, 09:59 PM

BTW, i jusr calculated the hours i've put in actually playing poker over the last 6 months. i've averaged 32 hours per week playing, both online and live.

before quitting work, i probably played 15 hours per week, plus worked 38 on average.

tripdad