Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 12-16-2005, 11:50 AM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

[ QUOTE ]
What next? Will businessmen in California buy earthquake insurance? Possibly.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way, that would be a conspiracy!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2005, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is really easy to accept that the government did this when you get rid of your damn CNBC/Bill O'Reilly/Stars and Stripes/propaganda-filled block in your head. I say that not in a vicious way, keep in mind, because I had that block at one time too. I know, it's hard to move and I understand if anybody does not want to accept it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because you disagree with some media sources does not mean that these sources are intentional preaching propaganda over every issue.

[ QUOTE ]

But it did happen, the government DID do this, and I will discuss and argue it to my grave because this country and it's money-motivated politics will never change for the better if people don't start figuring out what is really going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just asked people to remove "propaganda-filled block" in their heads asking not to be ignorant. Then you say that you will argue this till the day you die? Is this being just slightly ignorant?

[ QUOTE ]

I mean, I'm arguing this on a poker forum, risking being called all kinds of names and such while risking my credibility as well. And it's easy, cuz it means something to me, and it feels right to make people, especially you, my 2+2 friends, understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its ok to be passionate about certain ideas and beliefs, to the point that it makes one close-minded is dangerous.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

when you get rid of your damn CNBC/Bill O'Reilly/Stars and Stripes/propaganda-filled block in your head.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW: I [censored] hate Bill OReilly. I'm not a Republican nor a Democrat (hell the last two elections I voted for Republicans and Democrats). My views on 9/11 are based solely on common sense which dictates that Foreign Terrorists hijacked 4 planes and killed 3000+ people.

I think I might be done contributing to this debate.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:17 PM

Marnix- You talked about falsifying the conspiracy theory and because you could not, you believe it. I see where you are coming from, but on the flip side, the rest of us are saying prove it did happen, and since it can't be proven, we choose to believe it didn't.

As for WTC 7 and the fires, yes they were not huge, but were left to burn on multiple floors all day. There is the question of the fuel tanks in the building. Perhaps a BLEVE contributed to the structure failure. How much did the debris damage contribute to overloading the structure? Again its speculation without knowing the specifics which I hope will be in the NIST report. Did you read the report on 1+2? Do you agree/disagree with their analysis, methodology, conclusions?
Old 12-16-2005, 03:20 PM

Cumulo, I see that new medication is working just fine.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:50 PM

Funny. I'll be back on Sunday night to hash up some replies. For now, snowboarding Mt. Bachelor is my only concern.

But I will say this - somebody asked us to prove this theory. Well I've given a significant amount of evidence of which about 5% (yes, I pulled this figure out of thin air) has been responded to by you guys. This whole "What theory is less-crazy sounding" idea is not going to cut it; in other words, I ask you all to respond to those links I posted. If you want me to prove this to you, you're going to have to respond to my evidence, at least so that I know that you read it. To you flamers: This whole argument of calling me crazy and such isn't going to get us anywhere, and I really don't see why you post on this thread if that's all you're going to post. Anyways, see you all on Sunday night.

-Kyle