Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-13-2005, 01:06 AM

Default Re: Best compliment you\'ve ever been given

[ QUOTE ]
Suddenly I'm reminded of that scene in Animal House where John Belushi sees John Sebastian singing "I gave my love a cherry..." and grabs his guitar and smashes it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, [censored] ing musicians and their [censored] ing music.

PS the guy in animal house did have it coming though.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:25 AM

One day 2 of my buddies called me up and said that we are going to hang out with this girl from out of town who was meeting up with some of her girlfriends from Toronto. I was a little apprehensive to meet up these people at first because my boys don't know this girl that well and I was a little shy about hanging around a group of people that I didn't know at all. My friend only met this girl once but I've seen her picture and she was pretty hot so that was enough to convince me to go as I really wanted to meet her.

We get there and all 3 of our mouths just dropped. There was a group of 15 of some of the cutest girls we've ever seen including the girl from out of town that I wanted to meet. We were the only guys there so were literally pinching ourselves.

Some background on my boys. They are really good looking and WAY better looking than I am. One of them happened to be my cousin, nice guy but has a personality of a doorknob. When girls see him though they instantly go apeshit. The other guy was best friend and the best looking guy there. He's used to having girls fall all over him. I'm on the other hand pretty shy at times around the ladies but one thing I had going for me was that I was really witty and could always make a girl laugh. I'm also very charming if I say so myself. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

To make a very long story short, our group had the most amazing time ever. We managed to get into this bar even though all of us were just underaged. I think a lot of it had to do was that the doorman saw that we were hanging around a group of sweet looking girls. Nonetheless we had a great time.

Throughout the night there were plently flirting and stuff. I can also sense the the girl that I initally had my eye on had fancied me to during the night. At the end of the night when we had to leave and while we were exchanging hugs and kisses she and a few of her friends came up to me and told me this was the best night of their life and never had so much fun before and all because I was there. They thanked me and it made me feel pretty damn good.

After we got home, Melony called me the next day and came on pretty strong trying to hook up with me. My boys had already told me before she called me that she had already talked to them and was trying to get them to help her hook up with me.

So we all came out to meet again later that day. Thing I found out was that a few of the Melony's friends were also head over heels over me. They told me that they were happy for Melony but wished they could be in her shoes. I couldn't help but feel how awesome that felt to hear that (especially from a dorky guy like myself). To nail the hottest girl there and have all her friend's blessings was something else. My cousin hooked up with another chick there. The only one that didn't get hooked up that night was my best friend and he was pissed like you wouldn't believe! LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2005, 01:32 AM

So the best compliment u have ever had was having sex with a goodlooking girl?

I'm not sure u answered the question, but thanks for letting us all know how much of a stud u are..I suppose you have a giant penis too just like all the rest of us OOTers?

Worthless w/o pics.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:55 AM

LOL I think we're seeing the rebound effect of you getting teased about the airport biz.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:30 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

yeah i feel ya. last time i was at the airport infact this floor gymnast chick did handsprings for about 20 minutes straight between 2 adjacent terminals. it was probably to relax.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:38 AM

stoxxxxxxx: your games is solid.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:38 AM

A good friend of mine once told me that she was angry at herself for not being as good a writer as me.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:41 AM

One that comes to mind (although it kind of freaked me out at the time) came from a girl I was kind of seeing. I had known her for a couple weeks and she was in a [censored] mood or something and we were just hanging out, I guess trying to cheer her up. Out of pretty much nowhere she just stops and says, "You're the first person in a long time I've actually wanted to spend time with, someone that makes me happy." or something to that effect. Lots of "I love you's" too and stuff about music.

-SmileyEH