Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 12:18 AM

Default Re: Daniel Negreanu - will you ever win again?

You're truly a moron. First of all, his intention, was my intention. I posted the all time money list because I wanted to show his total cashes. When I first referred to it I had no idea he was number 2 on the list. When you looked at that list, did you really believe the bulk of his cashes came in only one or two events? Were you really too lazy to actually click on his name and see what his cashes were comprised of? Do you really need to be spoon fed, or do you have any logical reasoning skills? You're completely incapable of logical thought.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You're truly a moron. First of all, his intention, was my intention. I posted the all time money list because I wanted to show his total cashes. When I first referred to it I had no idea he was number 2 on the list. When you looked at that list, did you really believe the bulk of his cashes came in only one or two events? Were you really too lazy to actually click on his name and see what his cashes were comprised of? Do you really need to be spoon fed, or do you have any logical reasoning skills? You're completely incapable of logical thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your problem is that you make assumptions. Your argument is like me giving a like to wikipedia, and saying, "find the information yourself."

I hope your sad attempts at berating someone over the Internet brightens up your day.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:32 AM

Yes, I assumed someone would actually look at my original post and use their brain a little bit. How you could possibly read that post and say it was "meaningless"? Are you completely incapable of independent thought?
Old 12-14-2005, 12:37 AM

yeah, i'd say he'll win another

and i can't even create a set time for it, he's a damn fine player but it takes a lot of luck and skill to get through these tournies... and a stretch w/out a gigantic win is to be expected.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:43 AM

Your "evidence" was meaningless.

If you still can't get that through your thick head, stop, breathe, read it again, formulate a rational thought, and then post.

Anyways, I'm out. If you want to continue posting like a moron, enjoy. But I'm not going to stay around all night to keep your tiny brain company.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:56 AM

It's meaningless to post the amount a poker player has won in tournament play in order to show that he's a good tournament player? You're a bright one aren't you.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's meaningless to post the amount a poker player has won in tournament play in order to show that he's a good tournament player? You're a bright one aren't you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wise one, you're right, Joe Hachem is the best tournament player in the world according to your great logic.

Now I bid you farewell, as I go talk to World Champions and tournament millionaires Robert Varkonyi and Chris Moneymaker for private poker lessons, so I can destroy Phil Ivey.

Moron.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:29 AM

See,there you go again refusing to use any independent thought. It's obvious to anyone with a relatively basic knowledge of poker and the WSOP that the bulk of Hachem's earnings are from one event. It's also obvious to anyone that knows a bit about poker that Negreanu's earnings are comprised of more than just one event and, in fact, he has been a professional for a decent amount of time. And if it weren't obvious...oh, lookey, you can click on their names and actually see what their tournament results look like. You're either lazy or dense.
Closed Thread