Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 12:55 PM

Default Re: Memo to Nebraska

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] that [censored] lekevin smith is the biggest douchbag/dumbass ever. gets paid to play football and smoke weed during class and f's up hardcore if you cant tell im drunk and pissed after watching us piss away what wouldve been the best win of our season than too bad I wish I could get a free education because I was good at footvball even though i'm illiterate
[censored] nebraska football

[/ QUOTE ]
hey relax my fellow husker, we beat a ranked opponent last weekend and we had another within our grasp this weekend, IMO things are getting better in the haymarket. give it time bro, i felt like this the last few years b/c we were so spoiled (i was there when crouch was) for so many years but it will turnaround. just marinate.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just a drunken rant, I feel much better about the game today after watching a few highlights. I also know I shouldn't be putting all of the blame on one guy for one mistake when we made many yesterday. I will be in Waco next week to watch us bounce back and beat the Bears.
Old 10-09-2005, 02:30 PM

I also feel a lot better about the team now then I did at the beginning of the year. The offense is starting to gel and I actually believe we may be the new favorite to win the Big XII North.
Old 10-09-2005, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also feel a lot better about the team now then I did at the beginning of the year. The offense is starting to gel and I actually believe we may be the new favorite to win the Big XII North.

[/ QUOTE ]
being able to score 30+ yesterday was huge, that was the one concern i had about playing tech. you know Nebraska's defense was going to hold tech better than all the [censored] stat padding teams they have been playing previous but i still didn't know if the huskers could put up at least 4 td's. it's looking up at least.