Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Paradise Million Strategy?

[ QUOTE ]
Disagree. If you're playing for 1st you have to take risks and build chips. Accept 10th, gamble for 1st.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh I think you misread my poorly worded reply because I said exactly that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I REALLY need to stop posting about strategy because what I write is close to indecipherable [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I tried to write something funny, but wanted to be pertinent by agreeing with someone else and I clearly fumbled in on both attempts [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

your confusion makes me feel worse than if you had posted "die, you trying to be funny idiot"
Old 09-02-2005, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ha ha, when your done with my foot massage you can start on a pedicure funny boy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent comeback. I have no response that could ever measure up to your level of wit.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stupidest response ever. I'd rather see 5 posts from someone than 2624 where even 1 is this moronic.

You had 5 posts too once. Get off your high horse.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has very little to do with his post count. It has everything to do with the fact that he is looking for answers without wanting to do any work himself, and besides that he expects us to support him when he clearly just registered.

It would be one thing if he even had 50 posts in strategy forums and then created this thread, but it's obvious that the only purpose of this account was to get help from twoplustwo. This guy has never contributed anything! Yet he expects us to give him a great working strategy for this tournament. The sad thing is that some of you came running to help him. Ridiculous.

I have come to expect people at twoplustwo to not want to think about problems, especially in poker hands. But at least they usually make something of a pathetic attempt to help others out without simply expecting to be spoonfed every detail of information. This guy is different--he's a total child, capable of accomplishing nothing on his own.
Old 09-03-2005, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stupidest response ever. I'd rather see 5 posts from someone than 2624 where even 1 is this moronic.

You had 5 posts too once. Get off your high horse.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has very little to do with his post count. It has everything to do with the fact that he is looking for answers without wanting to do any work himself, and besides that he expects us to support him when he clearly just registered.

It would be one thing if he even had 50 posts in strategy forums and then created this thread, but it's obvious that the only purpose of this account was to get help from twoplustwo. This guy has never contributed anything! Yet he expects us to give him a great working strategy for this tournament. The sad thing is that some of you came running to help him. Ridiculous.

I have come to expect people at twoplustwo to not want to think about problems, especially in poker hands. But at least they usually make something of a pathetic attempt to help others out without simply expecting to be spoonfed every detail of information. This guy is different--he's a total child, capable of accomplishing nothing on his own.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nonetheless you've come across as a jackass. Who's to say he won't contribute later? Berating someone at an online forum (2+2 or any other) is just as bad as berating someone at the poker table. It accomplishes nothing.
Old 09-03-2005, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nonetheless you've come across as a jackass.

[/ QUOTE ]
I could care less what you or the collective internet forum community thinks of me.

[ QUOTE ]
Berating someone at an online forum (2+2 or any other) is just as bad as berating someone at the poker table. It accomplishes nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong. Berating someone at the table makes them leave and frequently would cost me a lot of money if I did it. Berating this guy cost me only a few minutes, and I got some enjoyment out of it so it wasn't a total loss.
Old 09-03-2005, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nonetheless you've come across as a jackass.

[/ QUOTE ]
I could care less what you or the collective internet forum community thinks of me.

[ QUOTE ]
Berating someone at an online forum (2+2 or any other) is just as bad as berating someone at the poker table. It accomplishes nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong. Berating someone at the table makes them leave and frequently would cost me a lot of money if I did it. Berating this guy cost me only a few minutes, and I got some enjoyment out of it so it wasn't a total loss.

[/ QUOTE ]owned lol
Old 09-03-2005, 02:35 AM

Gamble it up. Either bust in 7-10 or win the damn thing, because if I busted in 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th, I'd cut off my arms.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:50 AM

can you let out a primordial scream of "GAMBOOOL" as you call an all in with KJ sooted?
Old 09-03-2005, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where do I find a 2+2 shirt or cap?

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah yes, the perfect person to represent twoplustwo.

You've made five posts, obviously because you are looking for quick answers to solve your problems without doing any homework for yourself. For some reason you decided to enter a tournament with an absolutely insane structure, and you ask questions like "how should the cameras affect my play?"

Between laziness, lack of foresight and downright stupidity, you are basically the essential twoplustwo posterchild.

Call David and maybe he can root you on personally from the audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMN....it was a FUKING FREEROLL...What an ASSHAT!!!!

And I wasn't going for "wit" I reposned to a JACKASS comment with a JACKASS comment.

I guess you're the role model for 2+2....NICE!
Old 09-03-2005, 10:56 AM

consider it done!