Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2005, 03:42 PM

Default Re: The Gaming Club - 50% to $100 (5x)

Attn: Gaming Club.

I like the sound of that $1500 bonus for however many raked hands. I'm just not sure if that started as soon as I signed up or what. Can you give me more details on this promotion? I think I remember yours being one of the card rooms open to negotiation. I need a room to give me motivation to play--I'm looking in your direction.

Luke

I would have some general questions about it also. For instance, does it matter if I'm already signed up under an affiliate or not? Things like that.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

err...1 more problem....seems your software still has me on distribution mode even though I reloaded my account. Or should I email support on this?

[/ QUOTE ]
We don’t quite understand what you mean here Eder – could you possibly clarify for us? Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]

Mr. Gaming Club Guy (as long as you're here)--

Is it possible for me to cash out to Firepay even though I deposited using Neteller? Thanks . . .

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a strange request and due to security and financial compliance requirements, will not be permitted. Could you let us know why you would like have a withdrawal sent to a different wallet completely? PM us if you like, as then we’ll be able to evaluate this in more detail.

xLukex (are you straight edge/hardcore by any chance? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
The $1500 offer will start as soon as you’ve signed up, however, you have to have used the relevant bonus code during sign-up to get it. PM us with your info and we can chat and try and get your questions resolved.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:57 AM

So, why do I want such a strange thing as to cash out to Firepay when I deposited with Neteller--hmmmmm, pretty hard to figure out--certainly a strange request--hmmm, how about I have plenty of money in my neteller account but I don't have any in my firepay account and I want to buy something from a site that accepts firepay and doesn't accept neteller? (Also bearing in mind that it costs $$ to move cash from my checking account to my firepay account, whereas I assume it wouldn't cost you any more to cash me out to firepay than to neteller) (Also bearing in mind that you DO offer firepay as a cashout option) Thanks . . .
Old 11-25-2005, 10:09 AM

I apologize for being sarcastic--actually TGC has provided me with better customer service than any other site--and, to be truthful, Pokerstars expressed the same reluctance "for security reasons" that you are expressing--I'm just frustrated that all of the sites make a big display of offering all these cashout options but then won't let you cashout to any other than the one you bought in with--why not just say that up front??????????? Thanks . . .
Old 11-25-2005, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

err...1 more problem....seems your software still has me on distribution mode even though I reloaded my account. Or should I email support on this?

[/ QUOTE ]
We don’t quite understand what you mean here Eder – could you possibly clarify for us? Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]

Mr. Gaming Club Guy (as long as you're here)--

Is it possible for me to cash out to Firepay even though I deposited using Neteller? Thanks . . .

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a strange request and due to security and financial compliance requirements, will not be permitted. Could you let us know why you would like have a withdrawal sent to a different wallet completely? PM us if you like, as then we’ll be able to evaluate this in more detail.

xLukex (are you straight edge/hardcore by any chance? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
The $1500 offer will start as soon as you’ve signed up, however, you have to have used the relevant bonus code during sign-up to get it. PM us with your info and we can chat and try and get your questions resolved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Both, sir. Is there any way we could come up with some sort of arrangement for a decent size bonus like this? I need something to motivate me to make the $$ for a new desktop with a 2nd 2001FP.

PS You guys really need to bring some more players in. Your 1/2 games are incredibly soft but 2/4 has very few games (even though they're total LAGfests).

PPS I got a call from The Gaming Club today. The man on the other side complimented me on finishing the reload bonus in a few hours haha. It was a pretty odd conversation. You can PM me about all of this if you'd like.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:36 PM

I just thought I'd chime in on my experience with this site. They called me today with the standard greeting and simple security check questions and then informed me that my reload bonus had already been credited. This was a big surprise to me as I hadn't emailed them yes and I didn't even think I'd played enough hands yet as my current total for the month is 600 raked hands BUT I didn't deposit and sign up for the reload bonus until I already had about 250 raked hands. Thanks for the great CS.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:53 PM

I got my 100 bonus credited today after 4 days of waiting. They tell me I have to deposit again to get the other 50 dollars of bonus out... maybe later

How long do cashouts take?? I have until sunday to deposit at pokerstars/paradise
Old 11-26-2005, 09:55 AM

Gaming Club!

I noticed you can't go back to a table with less money than you've left it. While this is very reasonable at NL/PL games, at FL it makes no sense and it just prevented me from opening up a new table, because I had to buy-in for 40 BBs to a table I've previously left and didn't have enough funds for a 3rd table.
Old 11-26-2005, 11:37 AM

Gaming Club guy,

I wasn't able to clear up any funds until today, but I went ahead and tried to register for the bonus through the link provided. I did get a confirmation email that said raked hands played before the 28th would count towards this promotion. However, the terms & conditions page states that only deposits before Nov. 24th are eligible.

My question: If I deposit today, will I be eligible for this bonus?

Thanks!
Old 11-26-2005, 01:22 PM

That is not gaming club specific, it is like that on Prima. Wait an hour or till the table clears, then you can sit down again with as little as the min buy in.