THIRD STREET

Seat 4 brings it in with 2 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]
Seat 5 calls with 6 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]
Seat 6 calls with 9 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]
Seat 7 folds 5 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]
Seat 1 folds 3 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]
Seat 2 (me) completes the bet with rolled up queens
Seat 3 calls with K [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]
Everyone else calls the raise. 5 players.

FOURTH STREET

Seat 2(me): (QQ) Q [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]
Seat 3: K [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]
Seat 4: 2 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]
Seat 5: 6 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]
Seat 6: 9 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]

Seat 3 bets out with two high diamonds, Seats 4-6 call, I raise with trips, everyone calls.

FIFTH STREET

Seat 2(me): (QQ) Q [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]
Seat 3: K [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]
Seat 4: 2 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] K [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]
Seat 5: 6 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]
Seat 6: 9 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] A [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]

Seat 4 bets, Seat 5 raises, Seat 6 calls two cold along with me and Seat 3 calls, then Seat 4 calls the raise.

SIXTH STREET

Seat 2(me): (QQ) Q [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] 7 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]
Seat 3: K [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] 2 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img]
Seat 4: 2 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] K [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]
Seat 5: 6 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]
Seat 6: 9 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] A [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 6 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]

Seat 4 checks. Seat 5 bets, Seat 6 calls, I raise, Seat 3 calls two cold, Seats 4 and 5 call the extra bet.

SEVENTH STREET

I bet and get two callers. Seat 5 has trip 8s with a rough 8 low. Seat 6 has a ten-high straight and makes a better 8 on the river.
Old 06-26-2003, 08:40 AM

Default Re: Stud/8: Rolled Up Queens

Well, I don't have too many comments, because I think you played fine. Your opponent on the end with the str8 and the low should have raised tho. Your objective, once you had the boat, was to charge low draws as much as possible to get there, hopefully with the help of the already made low on 5th street. Also, you want to charge the guy with the probable flush draw to keep drawing at it, as well as anyone else with high aspirations. Nice hand.

al