Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-04-2005, 04:47 PM

Default Firepay question about fees

I signed up for firepay under the impression that there would be no fees to widthdraw to my bank account, but when I go to the widthdrawl screen it has a fee of $10.
It says "Withdrawals are FREE for active FirePay users. In order to benefit from FREE withdrawals, you have to actively fund your FirePay account and transfer funds to a merchant's site."
What is the cheapest way to be considered active so I don't have to pay $10 to get my money?
Old 11-04-2005, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Firepay question about fees

anyone?
Old 11-05-2005, 01:57 AM

This is a new one for me.

You could deposit from FirePay the next time your favorite site offers a reload. Later you can withdraw the money into FirePay and pay no fees in either direction.

This assumes the site in question supports FirePay deposits and withdrawals. Party only accepts deposits but then the money could find another way home like IGMPay.

How did you get into this situation? Are you only using FirePay to collect monthly affiliate payments?
Old 11-05-2005, 03:36 AM

I signed up to widthdraw from stars. I deposited originally via credit card. All the info on stars and firepay said there would be no fee to widthdraw to my validated bank account. I validated my account, but it still says that I have a $10 fee unless I actively fund my account and transfer to a merchant. I guess I could put the $50 minimun back into stars. Would that solve the problem?
I always used IGM-pay on party before, so this is all new to me. If it is going to cost me $10 every time I want to cashout via firepay then I'll just wait however long it takes to get a check in the mail. The whole reason I signed up with them is because it was supposed to be free.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I signed up to widthdraw from stars. I deposited originally via credit card. All the info on stars and firepay said there would be no fee to widthdraw to my validated bank account. I validated my account, but it still says that I have a $10 fee unless I actively fund my account and transfer to a merchant. I guess I could put the $50 minimun back into stars. Would that solve the problem?
I always used IGM-pay on party before, so this is all new to me. If it is going to cost me $10 every time I want to cashout via firepay then I'll just wait however long it takes to get a check in the mail. The whole reason I signed up with them is because it was supposed to be free.

[/ QUOTE ]

try funding yourself $50.

what I like to do with firepay is keep an amount revovling so I can just ship money to & from sites, instatnteously. Its $3.99 to make a deposit to your firepay account. Reasonable, I guess.

I'm a big fan of their service, its quick, efficient and secure. Their customer service is also quite good, you may consider calling them.