Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 08-06-2005, 05:35 PM

Default Intercourse with Robots

I was recently talking to a colleague of mine and he said that there is a high probability that some time in the future there will be robots specifically designed to meet the sexual needs of humans. The robots would look very similiar to humans and would even talk very similiar to humans.

Im curious to what you think the implications of these would be on society. I assume the male would be much more likely to use this, and instead of saying I jerked it last night you would say I SIIRP (stick it in robot pooper). This would undoubtedly be the greatest invention since birth control. And if you think this is illegal do you think using a vibrator is illegal? Please elaborate.

P.S. I know this thread is worthless without pics but I honestly dont have any [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] please forgive me
Old 08-06-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Intercourse with Robots

I don't see any legal issues, but more just "creepy" issues.

Though, anyone who's familiar with the anime Chobits would know how fun it may be. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2005, 05:39 PM

One step away
Old 08-06-2005, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you notice what went wrong in that scene? Ordinarily Billy would work hard to make money from his paper route then he'd use the money to buy dinner for Mavis, thus earning the slim chance of performing the reproductive act. But in a world where teens can date robots why should he bother? Why should anyone bother? Let's take a look at Billy's planet a year later. [The scene changes and a foam hand rolls across an empty American football field] Where are all the football stars? [The foam hand continues to drift across an empty laboratory.] And where are the biochemists? [The scene changes to a split screen of a pair of human and robots making out on beds.] They are trapped - trapped in a soft, vice-like grip of robot lips. All civilisation was just an effort to impress the opposite sex. And sometimes the same sex. Now, let's skip forward 80 years into the future. Where is Billy?

[The scene changes to a post-apocalyptic world. Billy is an aged man but he is still with his Monroebot and still making out with her.]

[/ QUOTE ]

DONT DATE ROBOTS!!!
Old 08-06-2005, 05:50 PM

man this doll is frightening [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

oh and did you just um uh stumble upon this site? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2005, 05:50 PM

There was a Futurama episode featuring these types of robots. The Lucy Lou (sp?) bot was the main attraction.
Old 08-06-2005, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you notice what went wrong in that scene? Ordinarily Billy would work hard to make money from his paper route then he'd use the money to buy dinner for Mavis, thus earning the slim chance of performing the reproductive act. But in a world where teens can date robots why should he bother? Why should anyone bother? Let's take a look at Billy's planet a year later. [The scene changes and a foam hand rolls across an empty American football field] Where are all the football stars? [The foam hand continues to drift across an empty laboratory.] And where are the biochemists? [The scene changes to a split screen of a pair of human and robots making out on beds.] They are trapped - trapped in a soft, vice-like grip of robot lips. All civilisation was just an effort to impress the opposite sex. And sometimes the same sex. Now, let's skip forward 80 years into the future. Where is Billy?

[/ QUOTE ]

DONT DATE ROBOTS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is this from? If its from the bible I don't read that crap.
Old 08-06-2005, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll let others elaborate.
Old 08-06-2005, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Call me crazy, but I don't think there was a "Billy" in the Bible. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2005, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
man this doll is frightening [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

oh and did you just um uh stumble upon this site? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't really remember how I stumbled across the site. It can't possibly be the worst way to spend 7k. Hell, you could have yourself a regular threesome for just 14k.