Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2005, 11:32 PM

Default Re: Joe Francis Girls Gone Wild Blackmail story

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of course, these being college girls for the most part and even professionals in some tapes, the chances of them being underage aren't enormous; I know that at least some of them sign waivers and I imagine it would be a good percentage; not all of them are drunk; and being drunk has always been an incredibly lame excuse for doing what you want to do.

There's nothing admirable about the guy, but there's nothing hateful either. Girls showing their boobs. Big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you responding to me? I'll assume you didn't read the article because it states that Francis has been accused having sex with an underaged girl and videotaping it and whatnot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah I only read the first page. But I was talking about the over-reaction to his tapes, not what he does in his private life.

You didn't characterize the charges correctly though. Hhe was never charged with having sex with her, only filming her, at least according to the article. Still not cool if she's underage, but nevertheless a big difference from boning her.

This was my favorite part of the article:

Interesting take on it though in the article:

[ QUOTE ]
Francis responded by claiming that the sex had been consensual and that the woman had stayed to order lunch from room service the next day. The investigation was dropped, and Francis in turn filed suit against the woman for $25,000,036 — the $36 representing the cost of the lunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
A large woman with a robust appetite who has studied the law and done paralegal work, in addition to working as a Hollywood extra...

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?