Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting

Old 12-16-2005, 03:29 PM

Default Nez 2006 NBA picks

So after having some consistent success in the NFL lately, I've been watching lots of NBA and anazlyzing picks on multiple sites and doing my own on freesb to get a feel. I'm up 11 units on freesb just betting totals and spreads, so I'm going to start tracking my progress on 2+2 with daily/semi-daily picks as I finally start betting some real money on the NBA.

Please note that I am bettting based on gut instinct and my own analysis. I'm not using trends and such so I probably will be a losing bettor over the long run. But this is partly to keep track of my bets in a forum and also to get advice from y'all.

So... YTD 0-0 +0

Picks for 12/16:

Nets -4.5 (2u)
NO Hornets +4.5 (1u)
Mavericks -7.5 (1u)

The Nuggets are coming off the loss to the Cavs and they might be without Camby. The Nets played well in Denver and I think this is a pretty solid bet.

The Mavs are playing terrific basketball and I think are a much better team than Orlando. 9 or 9.5 feels right here.

The Hornets have played 4 solid games in a row, including a win in Pheonix. The revenge factor might be there for the Suns, but the Hornets are playing with passion right now which will make this a close contest.

Brad
Old 12-16-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Nez 2006 NBA picks

Phoenix is about due to score 120 again, hornets cant keep up with that. Not that id like to bet it much but id lean towards the phoenix side.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:52 PM

Default 12/19 Picks

YTD: 1-2, -.2u

Got lucky with the Denver cover on Friday, hope to do better this evening.

Tonight I really like the Sonics at -6 (-105 Bodog). The Wizards are coming off of a hard fought loss in Portland, and the Sonics are riding two days of rest and a victory at Portland. This a two-unit play tonight.

I'm also going to put one unit on the u208 in this matchup. I don't think the Wizards score enough points to reach 208.

So 2 units on the Sonics -6(-105)
1 unit on Sonics/Wizards UNDER 208 (-110)

Brad
Old 12-20-2005, 07:01 PM

Default 12/20 Picks

YTD: 2-3, +.7u

Tonight I really like:

Mavericks -3.5. The Mavs got beat by a lucky shot by Kobe in Dallas, and they will be out for revenge. 2 unit play tonight.

I also am going to play the Over 194 (-105) in the same game for 2 units. I think the Mavs score 115 tonight against a subpar defense.

Also placing one unit on the Bobcats +11.

So 2 units on Mavs -3.5
2 units on Mavs/Lakers OVER 194 (-105)
1 unit on the Bobcats.

Brad
Old 12-20-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re: 12/20 Picks

FYI -- Okafor is out tonight for Charlotte. I did not know that either and was going to take Charlotte. Now, no.
Old 12-21-2005, 10:46 AM

Default Re: 12/20 Picks

I didn't know that either, but I guess they don't need no stinkin Okafor.

The Bulls are underperforming right now, they need to right their ship quick.

I hate Kobe.

Brad