Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-23-2005, 04:19 AM

Default Whore needs mentorship to maximize thanksgiving return :)

Alright, here's the skinny, I put 500 dollars online the other day. Put 200 in at Bet365, cleared the november bonus and cashed out with 500ish.

I now have 800 dollars. I open account with gamingclubpoker, sign up for the 5x up to 100 reload, and also see that they have a 7x to 50 sign up bonus. I deposit 200, I played 500 raked hands, and sent an email to support to see how the bonus clears.

Gamingclubpoker questions:
Do signup and reload clear simultaneously? If not which clears first? How fast do they credit the bonus, and do you have to bug them about it?
I see there is a place to upload verification documents, are they going to make me do this before they send me a neteller cashout? and how slow are their cashouts?

I plan to take my 600 that is currently in neteller, and put 500 into party for the 12x 15% up to 75 on the 23rd or 24th, and have it cleared by the 25th and cashed out. At this point I will hopefully have completed my gamingclubpoker hands and have it also cashed out to neteller, for an estimated neteller BR of 1200. At this point I will put 1000 into paradise for my 100 bonus and withdraw, and do the same for stars before they both expire on sunday. I will then clear both of those by Dec 1 and estimate my roll will be 1600 by that point.

At this time I will deposit into interpoker and clear my 3 months of bonii waiting for me, as well as get my december credited and if all goes to plan will have over 2 grand by my birthday on the 11th.

Do the experienced whores see anything wrong with this plan or know of a better way to do this? I have no more capital to work with, so depositing more is not an option. Thanks in advance, and I hope this also gives whores ideas on how to work their bankroll to the fullest over this spree of reloads
Old 11-23-2005, 05:20 AM

Default Re: Whore needs mentorship to maximize thanksgiving return :)

as a big time whore, I can say your plan is spot on. If you somehow clear enough hands in time and play 2/4 and up, do the Eurobet transfer to pokerroom network bonus also.

I'm also curious about the Gaming Club questions...I'm clearing this as well.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:59 AM

Why would you send the email AFTER you played the raked hands instead of BEFORE? You could have gotten all the pertinent information prior to playing so you knew where you stood. GC has good customer service and is relatively quick on responses.
Old 11-23-2005, 07:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and put 500 into party for the 12x 15% up to 75

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume by this you already have a account at Party?
If not there are a lot better first time deposit bonus's
out there than the 12/$75 bonus. Also there's the IGM
bonus with party. Also if your fast you can do a first
deposit at Paradise withdraw and wait till the end of the
reload and try to get it to.
Old 11-23-2005, 07:47 PM

RE: Gaming Club

cleared it today...deposit and reload worked at the same time (concurrently). At least after 700 raaked hands, I checked, and had both bonuses.