Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2005, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Two things

[ QUOTE ]
One, bukkake has been playing tight and in-line. Two, bukkake will regularly donk-bet intending to 3-bet, which is a line that everyone here should take more often.

[/ QUOTE ]

meaning that 3-betting here is probably retarded, because dave has already considered the liklihood of that happening when he decides to raise anyway, making the pot too big to fold any reasonable hand for one more bet, so that he must either have nothing or whatever bakku is representing.

to summarize this nonsensicalness, i think dave isn't raising with any of the better hands that would fold to the 3bet or on the river.
Old 07-06-2005, 02:22 PM

Default Re: hand vs sfer

I agree check-raising the turn is not good, but I think Mike should have check-raised the flop. He probably has the best hand -- that flop is unlikely to have hit Dave aside from maybe a straight draw -- and the fact that it's heads up before Mike even did anything makes the raise easier in my opinion.

If Dave 3-bets, you can check-call this turn and spike a spade or a K; if not, fold confidently.
Old 07-06-2005, 06:47 PM

Default Re: Two things

i apoligize for my responses, i thought this was a joke thread and a lower limit.