Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2005, 03:37 PM

Default GT+ and Pokerroom - Help!

I've just downloaded Poker Tracker and Game Time Plus this weekend and am using it with Pokerroom.com.

The statistics do not match up properly with the chairs (the format looks like the Party format). I think I found the solution to my problem here:

Solution

Unfortunatley, I am a techno n00b. I don't know how to create and run a registry file. Could someone please hold my hand on this and walk me through this fix step by step.

I appreciate the help. Thanks.
Old 03-15-2005, 12:04 AM

Default Re: GT+ and Pokerroom - Help!

You don't have to make any registry changes to setup the stats to match on pokerroom. You do however, have to get around the problem that pokerroom is stealing the mouse. You do this in 3 steps. First open pokerroom and begin playing on a table. SEcond, get the gametime display up. Third, open up a new window (something like a my computer window). Drag this window partially over the pokerroom table you are playing at. Making sure this my computer window is on top, carefully move your mouse from the my computer window, to one of the stat boxes for gametime. At no time let your mouse go over the pokerroom table, only over the mycomputer window and the gametime+ stat box. (move the mycomputer window around so it overlaps each stat box slightly). If you have done this right, you will be able to move the stat box you got to by moving your mouse from the mycomputer window to that stat box. Repeat for all boxes.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:05 AM

Got it. Thanks.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You don't have to make any registry changes to setup the stats to match on pokerroom. You do however, have to get around the problem that pokerroom is stealing the mouse. You do this in 3 steps. First open pokerroom and begin playing on a table. SEcond, get the gametime display up. Third, open up a new window (something like a my computer window). Drag this window partially over the pokerroom table you are playing at. Making sure this my computer window is on top, carefully move your mouse from the my computer window, to one of the stat boxes for gametime. At no time let your mouse go over the pokerroom table, only over the mycomputer window and the gametime+ stat box. (move the mycomputer window around so it overlaps each stat box slightly). If you have done this right, you will be able to move the stat box you got to by moving your mouse from the mycomputer window to that stat box. Repeat for all boxes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I did a search and found the answer to my problem. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
My gametime windows aren't even close to being by the correct person. Will this still work? & Will this fix it permanently?
Old 05-25-2005, 09:00 AM

This isn't working for me at all.

Any other tricks I need to try here? I've tried the window drag and can't get any stat windows to fall in the my comp window.

HELP!

-Ryan
Old 05-25-2005, 09:13 AM

Disregard. Through unrelenting persistance and a bunch of screen wiggeling I was able to catch all the GT+ icons.

Couple of questions. Will this stay for the next time? How do I get it so that the mouse over information will display?

Thanks for the tips and the help.

-Ryan
Old 05-25-2005, 11:41 AM

Sorry to keep spamming this thread. But I'm getting further and further along here.

Thanks to the pointers I can move the stat box's. Now I've found a way to utilize the mouse over stats which I haven't seen mentioned in any threads.

Someone may have figured this out and posted it somewhere but I noticed someone started a new thread with the same questions so I'll try to wrap it all into one here.

Thanks again.

Solution!

-Ryan