Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 05-01-2005, 08:32 AM

Default poker now reload

here is an email i got this morning.

[ QUOTE ]

Dear Change_To_Custom1 ,

We know that in the past few weeks there has been some speculation about PokerNOW's future. We are pleased to announce that PokerNOW's future looks great!!!! The company is now under new management and as a key member of the PartyGaming portfolio, PokerNOW will be able to offer unsurpassed levels of security, integrity and benefits for all our players.

Your PokerNOW account continues to remain valid. As a mark of our appreciation for your loyalty and trust, we'd like to offer you a special, one-time deposit bonus of 30% up to $200. Simply enter bonus code NEWDEAL when you make your next deposit, and you'll enjoy the rewards of being a loyal PokerNOW player.

Plus, we're also offering all our PokerNOW members free entry into next Tuesday’s $5,000 freeroll tournament. Check our News & Events page for full details.

Over the next few weeks, we'll be announcing more exciting developments that we know will make your poker experience even more enjoyable and rewarding. We'll be sending regular updates via email, so keep an eye on your inbox!

Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to providing you with the best games on the Internet.

Good luck on the tables!

PokerNOW.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope this isnt account specific and works for all of you.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:34 AM

Default Re: poker now reload

Theres already a long thread, but thats several pages buried. Not account specific.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:18 AM

Default Re: poker now reload

[ QUOTE ]
Theres already a long thread, but thats several pages buried. Not account specific.

[/ QUOTE ]

dang, i thought i was cool. oh well. i guess to those who didnt see the old thread i still am.