Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2005, 03:53 AM

Default Re: Boris?

To begin with, does anyone have reason to expect that i'll either cause serious damage to my brother or damn my soul to eternal torment for this bet? Cause otherwise i'm thinking it's going to be pretty funny.

I'll talk to my brother but i'd like to do this wednesday. I work with movies from time to time so that equipment will be easy. I'll ask some friends if they know of a good way to make this available but have no experience with this sort of thing so any other suggestions would be appreciated. I'll have someone edit it too, so you're not watching 40 minutes of sipping and grimacing before we get to the good part.

Oh i get to think of a soundtrack too.... so any ideas let me know and i'll provide an update if for some reason this can't go down Wed.

Boris let me know if you have any requests or requirements. Kevin and I have discussed this earlier with the rules being no puking pissing or explosive diarrhea throughout the hour he will have to drink the gallon of whole milk. We can refine and agree on terms before anything goes through.