Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 01:03 PM

Default Re: Can I get away?

[ QUOTE ]
Not with these stacks. Wait until you see the actual results. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Eh, I don't really have a problem with the way you played it and would probably play it the same way the vast majority of the time; I just think fastplaying every flop that looks good isn't always the way to go (as it seems it would be based on 99.99% of the posts on this board).

Clearly he has TPTK, both red, and is going to hit two big clubs (i.e. not the deuce, trey, or seven) for a split.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Clearly he has BPWK, both red, and is going to hit two big clubs (i.e. not the deuce, trey, or seven) for a split.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-07-2005, 01:22 PM

Close enough
Old 11-07-2005, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Close enough

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope you're not pissed. Anyways, he called with 56[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and the turn was 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and the river was K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] for the split. Sorry if this thread wasted your time. But I honestly think fast playing this flop is the right way to go with these stacks. Turn can bring too many cards to kill your action/hand. And there is less than a PSB left, so....
Old 11-07-2005, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Close enough

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope you're not pissed. Anyways, he called with 56[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and the turn was 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and the river was K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] for the split. Sorry if this thread wasted your time. But I honestly think fast playing this flop is the right way to go with these stacks. Turn can bring too many cards to kill your action/hand. And there is less than a PSB left, so....

[/ QUOTE ]

See I hadn't realized that by nit you meant insane.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Close enough

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

w

t

f
Old 11-07-2005, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Close enough

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See I hadn't realized that by nit you meant insane.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was as shocked as you are. I gave his real numbers and my real read.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PS, I predict the title is a ruse

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.
[ QUOTE ]
and you take this one down or at least get the money in with him drawing to hit his club.

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well pretty f'ing close anyway [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. You got it in good.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Close enough

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Me pissed? No way; I'm like TA without the poker skill. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2005, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Me pissed? No way; I'm like TA without the poker skill. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you've got that part down, you're well on your way.