Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 08:56 PM

Default SNG PT

Hey guys, Ive been looking for 20 minutes around the posts, searchign the software forum for how to exactly do SNGS ON pokertracker and i checked bet-the-pot.com. Im not sure. I did that autotimer, and It says that mysummarys have not been loaded when i open up tournament stats what does this mean? lol please help
Old 10-27-2005, 08:59 PM

Default Re: SNG PT

go to PT's web site and go to the Forum.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:59 PM

ok thanks alot!
Old 10-27-2005, 09:00 PM

It means you need to request the tournament summaries from whatever site you played at. Then load them into PT.
Old 10-27-2005, 09:17 PM

i play at party, i manually enter the tourneys but the hands are loaded using auto-grab
Old 10-28-2005, 12:38 AM

hmm guys. I checked those forums. I've checked everything..And it keeps messnig up
Like i deleted all of my hand histories to start fresh today after 1000 20+2 SNGS with a 18% ROI, today i decided to restart fresh because im 8 tabling so i deleted all the hand hisotires. I have this auto thing going. it says i need to send summaries to email is this true everyhand????? help please thanks
Old 10-28-2005, 12:43 AM

Where are you playing?
Old 10-28-2005, 12:45 AM

why dont you just have them emailed then?
Old 10-28-2005, 12:48 AM

Here's what you do:

1) Setup an e-mail account that PokerTracker will read from (like an e-mail account from your high-speed provider). If I were you, I'd make sure to only use this e-mail account for poker.
2) Change your e-mail address at Party Poker to this dedicated address.
3) Open PT, go to Utilities, then Pop3 Email Setup. Under server name, you're typing the mail server for your e-mail provider (ie - mail.comcast.net). Fill out the rest of the form with your User Name (ie - if your email address is dicktard@comcast.net, your User Name would simply be "dicktard"). Fill in the password to that account as well.
4) When you bust out (or finish first) at the end of each SnG on Party, a window will pop up asking if you'd like the Tournament Summary sent to you. Each and every time, answer Yes.
5) To load the tournament summaries/hand histories into PT...open PT, then select File, then Import Hand Histories/Tournament Summaries, then click on Check Pop3 E-Mail. Once you've done this, a menu will appear asking which summaries you want to import. I have all of the menu options checked (to automatically load all summaries found, to automatically delete e-mails once they've been imported, and to save the manual hand histories to a certain folder which I've specified). Then you simply click Import (or whatever the button is), and it does it.

Best of luck.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:55 AM

oh awsome...Thanks alot...Yea i wasnt sure if thats what you had to do cause it seemed kind of retarded lol...Isnt that kind of a pain....Is it a good idea I bought poker Tracker, how is it going to Benefit my SNG play now....Thanks...Damn gotta restart..1 question...why doesnt it work like SNG tracker where it auotomatically gets from hard drive thats so much easier...just lcick a button