Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 07-15-2005, 09:59 AM
fix8ed fix8ed is offline
Member

Location: Newport News, VA
Default PokerStars Reply RE: StarSpy, etc.

I've received the following response from PokerStars regarding their stance on StarSpy:

[ QUOTE ]
Old 07-15-2005, 10:07 AM
DMBFan23 DMBFan23 is offline
Senior Member

Location: I don\'t want a large Farva
Default Re: PokerStars Reply RE: StarSpy, etc.

If only Stars had rakeback I'd be there in a heartbeat. what a fabulously written email, no matter what side of the issue you stand on
Old 07-15-2005, 10:14 AM
Entity Entity is offline
Senior Member

Location: joining the U.S.S smallstakes

[ QUOTE ]
If only Stars had rakeback I'd be there in a heartbeat. what a fabulously written email, no matter what side of the issue you stand on

[/ QUOTE ]

If they only had Party's player base... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Stars support is excellent. I'm very impressed with their responses so far.

Rob
Old 07-15-2005, 10:22 AM
TylerD TylerD is offline
Senior Member

Location: UK

Their rake is considerably lower than Party's...
Old 07-15-2005, 10:33 AM
DMBFan23 DMBFan23 is offline
Senior Member

Location: I don\'t want a large Farva

so they take the third dollar at 70 instead of at 60, and they don't rake the .50 cents at the 10 dollar increments in between...word. are there any posts anywhere comparing the average rake paid per 100? (using PT data perhaps?)
Old 07-15-2005, 10:52 AM
teddyFBI teddyFBI is offline
Member

If I were Party, I'd offer to double Jeff's salary if he came to work for me.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:58 AM
primetime32 primetime32 is offline
Senior Member

Location: NY

Their support may be great, but i hate their graphics. Do i really need to stare at the picture of some guys dog while i play poker for 3 hours? And is their a rule that every 3rd player has a picture of moneymaker as their icon?
Old 07-15-2005, 11:03 AM
Derek in NYC Derek in NYC is offline
Senior Member

Let the datamining begin.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:09 AM
MercTec MercTec is offline
Senior Member

Location: Queens, NY

You CAN disable images ya know...its under their options
Old 07-15-2005, 11:10 AM
Wyers Wyers is offline
Junior Member

[ QUOTE ]
Their support may be great, but i hate their graphics. Do i really need to stare at the picture of some guys dog while i play poker for 3 hours? And is their a rule that every 3rd player has a picture of moneymaker as their icon?

[/ QUOTE ]

So go into the options and toggle the images off.

Done.