Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2005, 04:54 AM

Default HALLOWEEN WEEKEND TRIP REPORTS

Friday Night
I skipped work (like usual). I went out around 10pm to shoot pool with some friends at a ghetto ass pool hall. H was there with a girl he was effing. Me and B were shooting really well. P was shooting OK. Me and B were taking it easy because we had been drinking hard all week. We drank like 6 beers each (taking it easy right?) until I noticed all the posters for Wild Turkey 101 on the wall. So me and B got 2 shots each and then decided to have car bombs.

I guess that's taking it easy? We finished our shots and drinks and pitchers and went to T's house (P is staying there). We bought some Toxic Hell on the way (that I had to be reminded of on Sunday). We also bought Skittles. Well T had a girl in his room but he left the window to his room open. B and I spent 30 minutes throwing Skittles through T's window. He claims that we hit his girl 15 different times. Nice. B took me home.j

Saturday
I woke up at 4:30pm after playing drunken [censored] from 4am to 8am. B picked me up at 6pm and we went to Starbucks. I picked up 2 girls. They turned out to be 14. Ouch. We were going to get dressed up and go to the bars in DC but we were drunk by 8pm. So instead we went and shot pool with asofel and Tyler Durden. The four of us talked [censored] about all the DC [censored] players who weren't there. B and I had 14 beers and we bought a round of car bombs for the four of us. After asofel ran a game 8ball from the break we started playing spades. At 1-1 (asofel and Tyler got super lucky in the second game, the first one was like 500 to 150) they closed the bar and kicked us out. Eventually B and I left and went to Denny's for dinner. The line for a table was 30 minutes long. I decided that I would get us a table. First I started to walk over to a table with what I thought was two girls. Turns out I was drunk and it was an ugly girl and her boy friend. I noticed an 8 person table with only four hot girls at it. I went and sat straight down and told them that me and B were sitting with them. They seemed impressed. One of them talked back to me (effing women) and B said "Looks like she has your number." I said "No, but she should" and got it. Nice work Mason. Somehow we got home and I made B watch The Big Lebowski for the first time while we drank a bottle of Mount Gay Rum at 5am.

Sunday
I woke up at B's and didn't know where I was or what day it was. Turns out day light savings time was last night, so we woke up at 9am. Neither of us even get up that early for work. We watched the rest of The Big Lebowski (the part B slept through). Then I made him watch the Blair Witch Project while I almost vomited from the shitty camera work. Once that movie was over we left to go to our friend's house (J). We picked up a couple 24's of Steel Reserve to drink before the DC UNITED PLAYOFF GAME!!! Our friend's wife wouldn't let him drive so we couldn't drink in the car. We picked up J's friend at the Air and Space museum for some reason and got to the game. Me and B killed our 24's in the parking lot and went into the game. DC was already losing so we decided to drink heavily instead of watching the game. Somehow we ended up back at the bar with asofel. He was hustling drinks at darts. Our friend P showed up, as well as our friend Pb and his wife S (who I hit on when I'm drunk). We played some games of pool and eventually closed it down again. From there, me, B, and P went BACK to the same Denny's. We had the same server but he had no hot girls to bring us tonight. The table next to us had a cute girl and two dudes. I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't respond, so I yelled "YOU'RE PROBABLY GETTING TAG TEAMED ANYWAYS." Her two male friends didn't appreciate it. They wanted to fight me but didn't have the balls. I got my food and when I saw them getting ready to leave I went outside to wait. I tried to starte a fight but the pussies just walked away. So we ate our food while I hit on some more girls with their boyfriends. No more numbers tonight. Now I'm back home at 4am getting ready to call off work tomorrow.

Your weekend trip report?