Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 12-14-2005, 07:05 PM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

>>I personally think the Pennsylvania plane was shut down though.<<

Personally, I think it may well have been shot down also.

Tough to make the decision to do that, but I don't know of a viable alternative.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:41 PM

It seems you guys think that the collapsing of the towers is the main piece of evidence of the conspiracy theorists. Regardless of what brought the buildings down, (even though there is much evidence and many news reports of "bombs" in the building, including police claiming that there was a bomb in a white van in the basement of one of the towers, the video of Silversteing SAYING HE PULLED THE BUILDING, and even though frame-by-frame analysis shows explosions popping out the columns just like a demolition) this is only one claim.

There's many many more pieces out there and I encourage you all to not only focus on the destruction of the towers, but on the other claims as well. Explore the links I gave, at least.

-Kyle

EDIT - I guess what I'm trying to say is view all these evidences as a collective whole instead of tearing apart a single piece of evidence. There's plenty of evidence out there for you to form a story in your head of what really happened, not what our warmonger-leaders and their news stations tell you. Spend your time researching it instead of arguing in a forum. It will lead nowhere but more arguments!
Old 12-14-2005, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the video of Silversteing SAYING HE PULLED THE BUILDING,

[/ QUOTE ]

Pulling the building could either mean evacuating the building or pulling fire hoses on the building.

debunking silly ideas one at a time,
Melch
Old 12-14-2005, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the video of Silversteing SAYING HE PULLED THE BUILDING,

[/ QUOTE ]

Pulling the building could either mean evacuating the building or pulling fire hoses on the building.

posting really silly ideas with a closed mind one at a time,
Melch

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 12-14-2005, 09:19 PM

And what is a collapsing building supposed to sound like? Is it going to be silent? Its going to be very loud with lots of popping and bomb-like noises. There are going to be explosions as trusses and beams break. All that air that is being compressed has to go somewhere. So yes, its looks and souns like a demolition, but doesn't mean there was one.
Old 12-14-2005, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Osama didn't do this. It was the Illuminati but the Illuminati isn't really the bad guy. The bad guys are the Jesuits. The Illuminati are really trying free everyone from Jesuit rule but they have to do things like 911 to apease the Jesuits and trick them into thinking that they are a puppet group of the Jesuits. The Jesuits aren't really the top of the pyramid though. They are controlled by reptilian arachnids who live in the center of the earth. The earth, you see, is really hollow and the master race of reptillian arachnids reign from in there. Tolken was a clandestine Jesuit agent and Shelob and Orcs were meant to represent the reptillian arachnids. Also, did you notice that Darth Maul was reptilian looking and the robot leader in Revenge of the Sith looked kinda like a spider. Oh yeah, that is spooky! I think George Lucas is really a reptillian amphibian (the arachnids are too important to come to the surface world, amphibians are lesser beings).

There is so much more to this. PM me and I'll get more into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I nominate this for post of the century! ROFL
Old 12-15-2005, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess what I'm trying to say is view all these evidences as a collective whole instead of tearing apart a single piece of evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know of a much better way to tear down someone's argument than by attacking their supporting evidence. Now you want us to lay off that so your precious theory is perserved. Nice try.
Old 12-15-2005, 06:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And what is a collapsing building supposed to sound like? Is it going to be silent? Its going to be very loud with lots of popping and bomb-like noises. There are going to be explosions as trusses and beams break. All that air that is being compressed has to go somewhere. So yes, its looks and souns like a demolition, but doesn't mean there was one.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, thx for the logic: the fact that 9/11 looked and sounded like an foreign terrorist attack, doesnt mean there was one
Old 12-15-2005, 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the fact that 9/11 looked and sounded like an foreign terrorist attack, doesnt mean there was one

[/ QUOTE ]
What's a foreign terrorist attack sound like?
Old 12-15-2005, 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the fact that 9/11 looked and sounded like an foreign terrorist attack, doesnt mean there was one

[/ QUOTE ]
What's a foreign terrorist attack sound like?

[/ QUOTE ]

You start asking questions. Good.