Default Re: Sex in shared living spaces

[ QUOTE ]
yes...these were all in college living environments

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything goes.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sex in the shower I can see, but if you have your own bedroom, why would you need to bang a girl anywhere else? Whatever minor benefit there is to having sex in the living room I think is outweighed by the disrespect to your roommates.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm....very good point
my red herring counter

I commonly went for girls with low self-esteem. It was fun to get them to do different things in different places. It was very beneficial to me to try and control them, make demands of them, and then tell them how great they were for about a day before the next set of demands. Clearly, things like having sex on my living room couch where my roommates might walk in at anytime was nice for my metagame strategy.

Now, for some of that, I'm clearly a dick. Oh well...I got laid a bunch more than I should have.
Old 12-11-2005, 06:10 PM

In my college and immediately post-college living spaces it was basically assumed that these things happen, but when you do the nasty in shared spaces you risk having your nastiness shared with others.

For instance, one night I had a lady friend over and was getting some action on the fold-out couch while watching a movie. My housemates were not around. While my lady friend was in the restroom someone broke into my house and cut me with a chef's knife, a bit of a scene ensued, and long story short we left and did not return that night. (this event has been discussed in the past and it's not immediately relevant anyway...)

When I came back the next day, my roommate had nailed this girl's panties and bra to the wall and left me a note chiding me for my sloppiness. Strangely enough he did not remark upon the fact that I had bled all over the foldout couch. Maybe he thought I was a bit kinky? Dunno.

Moral of the story is, sex in shared spaces has its risks, but certainly has its place in college life.

NT
Old 12-11-2005, 06:34 PM

Making a big deal out of things mentioned above makes you a powertool...and powertools should blatantly be disrespected for their lack of a backbone and/or sense of humor.

In the dorms, we had a pissing in the sink clause that called for a thorough rinse out for times were we were just too damn lazy to use the hall bathroom.
Old 12-11-2005, 06:44 PM

They only make these rules in order to try and keep you from having sex on the same kitchen table that they are having sex on.
Old 12-11-2005, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In college, there are no rules. If you need to bang a chick in your roommates bed, you do so, and he must let you or he gets made fun of by everyone else and given [censored] till the year is over...OR if he doesn't let you, you do it anyways and tell the other roomates except him . However, once out of college the "keep it within your own bedroom only" rules take precedence.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. college was fun [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Barron
Old 12-11-2005, 07:00 PM

shower and living room are very different. Shower no problem.
I don't see any reason why a guy cant just take it to his room. Ya you don't wanna get in the way of your buddies getting laid, but I don't know any girls who prefer the living room over the bedroom. Maybe to spice things up in a relationship, but then the guy is already getting laid and shouldn't be using my living room.

If a housemate did, I wouldn't really be pissed though.
Old 12-11-2005, 07:14 PM

Wouldn't the story of the orgy in our kitchen work a bit better for this thread? Especially considering none of the participants actually lived in the house?
Old 12-11-2005, 07:32 PM

Shower is 100% ok. It's not like any guys wash their shower in college, that thing is dirty anyway.

Couch is 100% ok if you share your bedroom.

Any counter area is 100% ok if you clean it afterwards.

If you have your own bedroom, you should probably be doing it in there. But your roomates have no right to get pissy over it; that's what girls do. Anyone who gets pissy is a little bitch.

I've given my keys to a buddy so he could go to my room and get some. Thats what friends do.
Old 12-11-2005, 07:52 PM

Your roommates were just jealous you were getting some so they had to make a stink about it. I would have done it on the counter every time just to piss 'em off.