Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-10-2005, 06:52 PM

Default Myspace Is Depressing

Memories of past women are always good. You remember how fine chicks were back in the day. I now have Myspace to blame for tarnishing my memories.

Lately while searching around, I have found a lot of chicks, whether it was from high school, college or just girls that I was friends with years ago that have faded. I now see what they look like, sometimes 6+ years later and time after time I'm just very disappointed.

How could these broads who looked so good in the past have completely gone down the shitter as they turned into "women"?
Old 12-10-2005, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Myspace Is Depressing

Well I don't really see why you have to have your eyes open to masturbate
Old 12-10-2005, 07:13 PM

People age. And more importantly they party, which accelerates aging by about 50x, and women especially get fat, which accelerates can make them look 20 years older in a year's time. A lot of women after just a year or two of neglect lose their looks entirely.

That's life. Nobody can fight age, but more importantly, few want to try. Partying and turning to fat are rewarding in their way, and nobody, especially invincible young people, ever thinks losing their looks could really happen to them. At least not so fast.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:15 PM

It's sad, yes, I wish me and every good looking 20 year old girl out there would stay looking the same forever. That would be heaven for sure since I don't have to go around telling myself I better do as many as I can before I'm thirty since then doing 20 year old seems strange.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I better do as many as I can before I'm thirty since then doing 20 year old seems strange.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it doesn't, trust me.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
People age. And more importantly they party, which accelerates aging by about 50x, and women especially get fat, which accelerates can make them look 20 years older in a year's time. A lot of women after just a year or two of neglect lose their looks entirely.

That's life. Nobody can fight age, but more importantly, few want to try. Partying and turning to fat are rewarding in their way, and nobody, especially invincible young people, ever thinks losing their looks could really happen to them. At least not so fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'm 24. I'm talking about chicks in the age range of 20-25. There's no way they should go from looking hot in their late teens to looking like [censored] in their early to mid twenties.

If women age this quick, this bad, I can only imagine how the bars will look to me when I'm 30. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2005, 07:22 PM

[censored] myspace dude. Delete your account. Seriously.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:30 PM

Seriously, myspace sucks.

It's a popularity contest

All the hot girls have 209375 friends and will never talk to you because there is no way to be "originial and interesting" to any bitch who gets 10 million private messages from every guy in the world who wants to sleep with a picture of some internet chick that she took of herself.

Seriously, how many "you're hot" comments do you need bitch?

There is nothing interesting on there.

you can check your damn comments 10 times a day even though you may get 1 a week, you will talk to somebody you havent seen in awhile for like 2 days then she just fades back in to infinity because you can't really think of anything to talk about because it's a god damn internet picture and not a real person.

It gives you a skewed perception of reality

Of the people who do sign up on myspace like 90% of the bitches are butt ugly the rest are attention whores, you can really connect with a chick on myspace unless you already know her, even then myspace is just a tease.

[censored] MySpace.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:54 PM

Just like any networking site, it's whatever you make of it.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'm 24. I'm talking about chicks in the age range of 20-25. There's no way they should go from looking hot in their late teens to looking like [censored] in their early to mid twenties.

If women age this quick, this bad, I can only imagine how the bars will look to me when I'm 30. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen girls turn bad going from 16 to 18. Happens a lot with Latina girls. I've seen girls put in 15 pounds in less than two weeks. And then often keep going from there.

A lot of being pretty has to do with good skin tone and the skin being tight and wrinkles very shallow if they exist at all. Putting on face fat, especially around the jaw and neck, can add 20 years to a woman in no time. And once the fat goes, if they try to take care of themselves, you usually still have some empty skin there. There are plenty of skinny girls with double chins because of that. BOOM age that doesn't come off, 40-year-old skin sag and creases on a 20 year old face.

This is especially a shame on some of the most beautiful women. The ones with really delicate features. Those same fine features that make them look so fantastic, when they get just a little bit fat, can get overwhelmed by the fat and make them look even more lost inside a bubble of their own skin.