Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2005, 12:38 AM

Default Re: sweet sasssy molassy: what happened, can someone give me some cli

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, you must have missed this, too, this is the most important part:

Enjoy! ***

*** Mike O'Malley (Party rep)'s classic full and complete response to a ton of complaints, instead of trying to address any of the questions. It is now required on this board that if you post a complaint or describe any of the usual Party shenanigans, you must end the post with "Enjoy!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, I'm not going to look it up but I'm pretty sure this is false. I think you are remembering everyone using Enjoy! like mad in the bitching threads. The only thread where O'Malley used it was in the post announcing that you could now play 10 tables (it was the only text of the post). He later used it making fun of himself but that was only when discussing things like the VIP program which were actually good things for the players (relative to nothing, not rb).
Old 12-01-2005, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Enjoy! ***

*** Mike O'Malley (Party rep)'s classic full and complete response to a ton of complaints, instead of trying to address any of the questions. It is now required on this board that if you post a complaint or describe any of the usual Party shenanigans, you must end the post with "Enjoy!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, I'm not going to look it up but I'm pretty sure this is false. I think you are remembering everyone using Enjoy! like mad in the bitching threads. The only thread where O'Malley used it was in the post announcing that you could now play 10 tables (it was the only text of the post). He later used it making fun of himself but that was only when discussing things like the VIP program which were actually good things for the players (relative to nothing, not rb).

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was the fact that everyone on here was bitching about the end of the full Party-Skin network and the end of rakeback and poker as we know it and he came in and said, well you guys can now play 10-tables so that makes everything better, without addressing the bigger issues directly. Many people took this as a slap in the face at first and since it has become a fun catch phrase to sum up the way Party ignores many complaints and suggestions.

The fact that Party has made some software improvements and is making an effort to start some sort of rakeback has actually put them in a better position than they were before the split, IMO. I love being able to resize tables and play up to 9 on one site and without overlap on 1 1600x1200 monitor.
Old 12-01-2005, 02:00 AM

yeah I just read it again, and I misread it. Ignore my post.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah I just read it again, and I misread it. Ignore my post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn Hippies.
Old 12-01-2005, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Enjoy! ***

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As I recall, the first Enjoy! post also promoted blackjack and the flop color sucker er! side bet.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:35 AM

Default Re: The origin of Enjoy!

For historical accuracy...

ADBJester's post 10/8 7:26pm PokerStars: 8 Tabling now permitted

MikeO/Party's post 10/8 8/11pm PartyPoker: 10 Tabling now permitted

Enjoy!