Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2005, 06:32 AM

Default Re: Funniest Moment, but you can not laugh.

[ QUOTE ]
i was trying to get the ball rolling.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please take your ball and go home.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:00 AM

give monty a break. either he can't spell his friends name, or the kids parents can't spell his name properly.

who is named Antione?
Old 12-11-2005, 08:11 AM

At my Dad's funeral...

(this oughta be good)

...the procession of cars leaves the church, and heads for the cemetary. First the hearse; then the flower car (an El Camino, loaded up); then the limo with my mother, my siblings, and me; then a million cars behind us.

As we get to the town square--the busiest intersection in town--a giant horseshoe-shaped flower arrangement gets lifted off the top of the flower pile by the wind, and lands in the road. Bad idea to put that one on top, I guess.

The guy driving the flower car stops in the middle of the street, and gets out to retrieve it. We stop right behind him, so we have a front-row seat for what happens next.

The hearse also stops. The driver gets out to see what the problem is, and as he steps away from his car, he doesn't notice that it starts rolling away.

To be clear, the car carrying my father's remains is now rolling driverless towards the busiest intersection in town.

You think our limo driver is trying not to laugh?

(Actually, HE was the one looking on horrified, while we all laughed like it was the funniest thing we ever saw, because it was.)
Old 12-11-2005, 08:16 AM

That might just be the greatest avatar of all time.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:18 AM

This post fits in this thread a lot better than the "unintentionally funny movies" thread from last week:

Me and a buddy go see "To Live and Die in LA".

SPOILER WARNING NOW.

It's a buddy cop flick. Our heroes team up, spend the movie tracking down the bad guys, and of course in the end, they get their man.

Then, after we thought it was all over, in a twist no-one was ready for, one of our heroes gets his head blown off by a point-blank shotgun blast in an ambush no one expected. Whoa!

His partner rushes to his side, holds him in his arms, and shouts at the faceless man, "Speak to me! Speak to me!"

Sitting in the back row of the theater, I quietly cracked in my best Curly voice, "Say a few syllables!"

My buddy bursts out laughing. Every head in the theater turns around to glare at him, unable to believe that someone could burst out laughing in an incredibly dramatic, poignant scene.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:06 AM

man, i don't know how well this is going to come across

i do electrical work and was at a gentleman's house working for the day- alas his neighbor comes over to shoot the ish since he's a retired electrician in his mid 60s.

he asks where we get out material from.

M: "Kennedy electric"
OG: " kennedy eh? They won't forget me in that place anytime soon!"

So, this place is notorious for lacking essential equipment for everyday work- so i just straight assume that's the case.

M: "What they didn't have somethin you needed and you raised some hell?"
OG: "No, I was in there, had some stomach problems and [censored] my pants."

-This old bastard said this with the straightest matter of fact tone i've ever encountered. I held back laughter for about 2 seconds before i realized what he had said to me then it was pretty much uncontrollable....

what kind of a nutcase meets a few young guys and within about 5 minutes tells us the story where he [censored] his pants in public....good god.

ps- i later verified this story with the people who work the counter at kennedy......
Old 12-11-2005, 09:54 AM

I study arabic, and my class is made up of a variety of different nationalities. we all have to give a 10 minute presentation infront of the class. today the presenter was a 5 foot tall Japanese man who allegedly is over 30, but looks to be not a day over 14. In addition to lookign like a young boy, he has an ridiculous body shape. pencil neck, large head etc... he also butchers the language as badly as possible. During his presentation, he was perspiring like a madman. The tone of the class is fairly serious. it was all i could do to keep from losing it completley for the duration of his speach.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:28 PM

When I was a senior in high school, my girlfriend came over to my house after homecoming. We were fooling around and she was on top of me. All the sudden she stops and just kinda stares at me blankly for about 5 seconds. Then, still sitting on top of me, she lets out like a 3 second fart. It was hysterical, but I had no idea how to react to the situation. Finally she just rolls over and turns away from me. I tried to tell her it was no big deal but she wasn't having it. Oh well.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone has experienced those times in their lives where it is the funniest moment of their life, but it would be explictly rude to laugh.

So lets hear them.

Here is mine. Three of my friends and I are driving to a friend's Jacks house to play some paintball. We pull up to the drive way and Jack is there to greet us. My friend Antione, (not that bright) asks Jack if he is ready to play.

Jack says, "No, I am waiting for my buddy Greg to join us."

Just then, an old bald lady in a bathrobe comes out and yells, "Jack, do you want me to cook me some lunch before you go."

Then my friend Antione looks at Jack and says, "Is that your buddy Greg?"

Then Jack says, "No that is my mom, she just had cancer."

Antione and my two friends are just laughing their asses off. I alteast had the dignity to try and not laugh so hard.

I guess you just had to be there, but did Antione really think that and Old bald lady in a bathrobe was going to play paintball?

So let me hear your stories.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not funny at all.

Straight to Hell.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:46 PM

Ok so I'm watching Matrix Reloaded opening day, right? And toward the end where Neo meets the Matrix guy with the white hair and beard, everyone is watching intently and my buddy goes:

"Holy [censored], it's the KFC guy!"

At this point it clicks in my brain that this is the most hillarious thing I've heard on the spot in a long time and I cannot keep my laughter to myself. I was the only one making a sound in the theater.