Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-20-2005, 07:34 AM

Default Re: Has anyone had sex with a hardcore feminist?

[ QUOTE ]
Attractive people tend to be more socially adept than unnactive people. This generally leads to greater self-confidence. This carries over into many aspects of life.

[/ QUOTE ]

We need to define what you mean about socially adebt to go into much disucssion here.

blake
Old 11-20-2005, 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how is a girl being a feminist relevant to sex? Sex is sex...

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually agree with peachy for once. It's no different than trying to say all hot chicks are great lays but sadly that isn't true.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's different. Being a feminist is probably a relection of some part of your personality. Being hot isn't

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong, being hot has a major impact on your personality...

And both are relevant to sex, as they affect the attitudes and predilections of participants in a variety of ways that people tend to oversimplify or overstate, but which nonetheless exist.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

This holds true for hardcore feminist girls as well. These girls share a set of views, and these views are closely related to sex.

The interpretation of these views is what is important, perhaps more important than that is the motive behind accepting these ideas.

I have hooked up with several girls I would consider hardcore feminist and a couple that I would consider borderline.

Of this group, there is a portion that would not put out, for one reason or another.

They generally fell into 2 groups: Note that these categories are broad, and are probably not reflective of a true range. Also, I am throwing this together on the spot, So I am sure I will leave some stuff out. My sample size in this area of the non putting out femenist is small, 5-12 or so.

Group 1: This group is the one that is REALLY hard to sleep with. This group I found was usually molested or something as a child and is really anti sex.

Group 2: This group isn't so hard to sleep with, but they try to be. They generally have been hurt by a guy somewhere in the past, and are very wary of guys in general at this point.

The group that does put out falls into another category.

Group 1: These girls are wild freaks. Often had some form of molestation etc in the past, and this caused them to turn into wild freaks (low self esteem you know the issues)

So, two groups with completely polar reactions to same experience.

Group 2: This group tends to be mentally and intellectually healthy. They seem to want to believe that they are the ones using you in the relationship, and that the man is the one whose feelings will be hurt if it falls apart etc. Like they can be manly in the relationship. (on a side note from my expereince, this isn't true, they actually become overly attached very quickly. Its somekinda wierd smoke screen to trick you.)

blake
Old 11-20-2005, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

i dont think that most of the guys here have slept with enough women to make this judgementn (not direct AT u)

#1 being hot has NO bearing on how good u are in bed...ur sexual drive does...sure self confidence help but NOT only hot girls have this...and ive known of alot of hot girls that have sucked in bed (from guys and from themselves asking me things)

#2 Doing someone hot definately makes sex more fun...but just b/c ur attracted to her doesnt make her better perfomance wise in bed....

sex is something people either super enjoy and strive to be better...somthing they just "do"....or something they dont care doing - how HOT u are or if ur a feminist, etc has no bearing on how u [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

The way you view the world and yourself does affect how you undertake the act of sex.

I agree that the grouping of "hot girls" is way to broad to help characterize much. Other than we know that the girls are all hot and have been affected by that. There are too many other variables to judge.

However, the group "feminist" while still broad, is not nearly as broad as the hot girl group. In addition, "feminist" describes a set of beliefs and a state of mind, which are much more reflective a persons sexual habits than being hot.

blake
Old 11-20-2005, 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone had sex with a hardcore feminist?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. She wasn't particularly good looking, but she made up for it in effort. Total freak... and the only girl I've dated that's smarter than me.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:10 AM

I had a relationship with a chick who was not a feminist per se in that she was not an activist, but she was the epitome of what feminists think a woman should be -- intelligent, career-oriented, don't take no sheet from no one, etc.

She was incredibly self-aware and knew the various ways she could get orgasms. I learned a lot about female sexuality with her. Sex was good but the rest of the relationship stunk. She expected me to do all kinds of stuff for her and said many times "if you really loved me, you'd do this and that etc." Eventually I figured I was paying too high a price and broke it off. From what she said about her other relationships it looks like it was more or less the same story with all of her exes.
Old 11-20-2005, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont think that most of the guys here have slept with enough women to make this judgementn (not direct AT u)

#1 being hot has NO bearing on how good u are in bed...ur sexual drive does...sure self confidence help but NOT only hot girls have this...and ive known of alot of hot girls that have sucked in bed (from guys and from themselves asking me things)

#2 Doing someone hot definately makes sex more fun...but just b/c ur attracted to her doesnt make her better perfomance wise in bed....

sex is something people either super enjoy and strive to be better...somthing they just "do"....or something they dont care doing - how HOT u are or if ur a feminist, etc has no bearing on how u [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying that either of these absolutely dictate your abilities and wants in bed. (i.e. hot chicks and feminists give lousy head). I'm merely saying that self-image (hotness) and sexual/gender politics (feminism) have a bearing on your attitudes about sex. Part of how you bump uglies is going to be how confident you are, how hot your partner thinks you are, how hot you think your partner is, whether you love them, whether you feel most sexual relationships are driven by power and pain moreso than love, etc.

NT
Old 11-20-2005, 01:53 PM

Old 11-20-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

it is no way related to how a girl is sex wise...im sure people can draw correlations but this does not mean causation

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it matters of there is causation or not -- correlation would be good enough for this discussion. If you can establish a strong correlation -- i.e. hardcore feminists are 50% more/less likely to be freaks in bed than "normal" women, regardless of whether one is caused by the other, it still tells the those looking for/trying to avoid kinkiness where to go/not go.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's funny that you think peachy will understand this.
Old 11-20-2005, 02:16 PM

Her brain is 1/3 the size of ours. Its science.

blake
Old 11-20-2005, 02:42 PM

Engaged to one. We are freaky, but no, she's not a bull dyke.