Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2005, 01:37 PM

Default Party points bonus = Crock of Crap

I had an offer for a whopping $60 bonus for 1900 points between 11-18 and yesterday.

I played more than 2800 hands of 5/10 6-max during that period and wasn't even 3/4 of the way to clearing that $60, lol.

So, I'm looking at a $60 bonus for what, 4000 hands? Suck my shlong and, oh yeah, ENJOY!

The party's over.
Old 12-03-2005, 01:54 PM

Default Re: Party points bonus = Crock of Crap

Why did you even attempt that crappy bonus?

You could have cleared 400 in bonus with that many hands played with a combination of play at several sites.

You could have even qualified for a 100k and 20k free roll along with a $100 bonus for about a third of that play at one site alone. Then got a $100 bonus each at Bet365 and TGC for 500 raked hands each. Plus another $100 in bonus at a variety of other sites with the remaining hands you have already played.

So pretty much you blew $400 in bonuses plus a 100k and 20k free roll entry with small entry numbers because you got sucked in to Partys crappy little insulting bonus. Live and learn I guess.

Soon, Party players will understand they are getting screwed by the myth that there are more fish at that site than others. That is so far from the truth yet the myth goes on.
Old 12-03-2005, 02:00 PM

Good post.

Mack
Old 12-03-2005, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You could have even qualified for a 100k and 20k free roll along with a $100 bonus for about a third of that play at one site alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

what site?
Old 12-03-2005, 02:49 PM

Sir, it is an optional bonus. We have bonuses periodically and not all will fit each player's exact needs. Please stay tuned for future bonuses.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:18 PM

Mr. PartyPokerHelp

Does Party plan on going back to the previous method of doing bonuses - ie. one bonus code for everyone?
Old 12-03-2005, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mr. PartyPokerHelp

Does Party plan on going back to the previous method of doing bonuses - ie. one bonus code for everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]
Not anytime soon, no. Our marketing team made the deicision that the monthy bonus was being abused, thus creating the new account specific bonuses.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:32 PM

Is this a legitamite account?

Man I would love to be the guy who got assigned to this forum... so much trash talking.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:33 PM

I am proud to be a part of Party Support and am here to help with problems/questions.
Old 12-03-2005, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not anytime soon, no. Our marketing team made the deicision that the monthy bonus was being abused, thus creating the new account specific bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean you would have made 241 million last year instead of 240 million? Wow, those bonus abusers must have really hurt your bottom line.

Speaking of abuse, how about that .50 rake on a 5.00 pot. My marketing team advised me to quit playing there because of this site abuse. Only Party could have double the rake and have the nerve to mention bonus abuse by people who complied with the terms to meet the bonus given them freely by the site itself.

So now they have paid shills on the poker forums defending their crappy bonus policy which is not even competitive with the majority of other sites. They expect players to play their site as usual like sheep being led to slaughter, as their goal this year is to drain over one billion from players bankrolls.

I guess greed is OK, but don't shove it in our faces and expect us to respect you.