Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 01:23 AM

Default For those of you in the VIP club working on your 2nd month..

How much of an increase were you offered for your next month?

Did they increase the amount of momney you recieve per hand?

If you met or exceeded your hand requiremnets, did they increase the # of hands you need to play the next month?

Just curious
Old 11-04-2005, 02:18 AM

Default Re: For those of you in the VIP club working on your 2nd month..

My October offer was 2.5 cents a raked hand. I have not got a November offer yet. I called the VIP group today to inquire why. They still haven't worked out an offer for me yet and told me they should have one by tommorrow evening. I think thats a good sign they are thinking upwards.

I stopped playing at Party Poker on October 31 when I completed the requirement of the October offer. I'm prepared to continue abstaining from playing at Party Poker until they come up with a decent offer. Its my belief that people who accept the same or just slightly better offers are shooting themselves in the foot.

Stu
Old 11-04-2005, 03:38 AM

If they dont offer me ~4 cents/+ my second month and at least 5 cents/+ my third month. I'll be looking around for other ways to get incentives-it's out there and easy to find. Just because Party initiates a decent program doesnt mean they have me for life. They have to maintain it.

If they back out of this of or get stingy with future offers -I'll be looking at procuring incentives in other ways.

Seems to me the highest volume players that play high limit have the capacity to meet rb rates from yore of 25%+ . The rest of us may have to settle for a rb equivalent of low twenties. But it's not rakeback [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As you approach $5-10 6MAX and up to the highest games with the same max rake the amount of rake per hand a player generates flattens out substantially.

A full 30-60 LHE player that plays 1000 hands a day and 30,000 hands a month only earns $2452 at a 25% rakeback rate. The same player playing $5-10 6MAX only earns $427 less on the same play.

I'm not sure why the PartyPoints system overcompensates for jumps above $5-10 because the difference in rake is not alot. Obviously the highest games w/$5 max rake at Party thats a different story.

You need to play more to get a better offer..they arent going to offer you a better deal just because you are pissed off and on the sidelines.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:15 AM

guys, party doesnt even have the softest games around anymore =/
Old 11-04-2005, 11:57 AM

At the 2/4 level I haven't found any sites softer than Party, but that's just my experience. The 1.6 cents a raked hand offer I got flat out blows though...

P.S. The first time I saw that avatar I almost pissed myself. Thank you Python.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At the 2/4 level I haven't found any sites softer than Party, but that's just my experience. The 1.6 cents a raked hand offer I got flat out blows though...

P.S. The first time I saw that avatar I almost pissed myself. Thank you Python.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me if you want the video, I can put it on repeat and watch it for hours.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My October offer was 2.5 cents a raked hand. I have not got a November offer yet. I called the VIP group today to inquire why. They still haven't worked out an offer for me yet and told me they should have one by tommorrow evening. I think thats a good sign they are thinking upwards.

I stopped playing at Party Poker on October 31 when I completed the requirement of the October offer. I'm prepared to continue abstaining from playing at Party Poker until they come up with a decent offer. Its my belief that people who accept the same or just slightly better offers are shooting themselves in the foot.

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have the same host as me - no offer this month. I emailed, and got a "canned" response that said the bonus offers were only for "special" players. Last month I was worth $650, this month, zero I guess. FKem

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have the same host as me - no offer this month. I emailed, and got a "canned" response that said the bonus offers were only for "special" players. Last month I was worth $650, this month, zero I guess. FKem

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you're not confusing the pop-up offer from last month with the VIP offers some people got, I believe, via email?