Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2005, 07:34 AM

Default Party/Empire disconnect problems

The ring games have been hideous the last few nights; is anyone experiencing the disconnects on SNG's?
Old 07-17-2005, 07:53 AM

Default Re: Party/Empire disconnect problems

i did/have
it aint you.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:01 AM

Yah I know it's not me there's a thread of 50 complaints on the zoo forum, but I wasn't sure if they were affecting SNG's as well as ring games (the latter at least you can get up and switch tables).
Old 07-17-2005, 08:23 AM

actaully, my SnG have been A-ok...but my ring has been sketchy. actually my HE ring was fine, but stud kept going "establishing connection" , and it wasnt just me, the whole table kept timing out. wieeeeeeeeerd. (empire).

meh, i cleared the bonus, so no more ring for me for another month. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2005, 04:56 PM

i had this happen to me the other night.. i busted outta one sng so had 3 running in a set.. suddenly 2 of them get disconnected, the third works just fine. after 20 secs or so the first two come back. So I click the "I am back button".. but it folds my cards anyway (this usually happens first hand back [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ).. next hand, i am still in away and fold mode, so I click I am back again.. next hand, same thing.. every hand I am on away and fold mode, hafta click the "I am back" get to watch myself et blinded away, lol.. cant chat or do anything..this is for 2 /3 sngs, the whole time the third sng works just fine. I finally restarted my computer in time to save one sng, the the other one wasat 75/150 blinds at the time so couldnt really save myself.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2005, 05:23 PM

I disconnected one set last night, but I'm pretty sure it was my internet since nothing else worked. I had to resort to live play. 9th at Sam's Town, baby. That's only three spots away from money.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:59 PM

I had 4 SNG's going last night on Empire and one of the tables kept having disconnect problems. The other 3 tables were running fine. Seems very unlikely to be an internet problem and likely a Empire problem.

Peace,

KennyBanya